Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel our ancestors knew how to heal soul pain. The God Pill

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
no matter what religion your ancestors have followed, they practiced that and taught it to others for good reason...

God is the only one who can heal your soul pain.
all the suffering we go through is nothing compared to after life's hell..
being awake and praising the one and only is an underrated step toward the real ascension... soul fixing.

the time you discovered blackpill your faith probably faded away, listen, look at me straight in the eyes.. brother, it's not late, pray for forgiveness.. ask your god why.. thank your god... Dunya (this life) is no shit nothing matters..

have you prepared for the day you die? angel of death will get you and i.

repent. brothers.

We need a crusade against faggots like @FamilyGuy1999 and @incelerated

I mean, if that cope works for you, why not? :feelsmage:But in the end it's just as cope.
meme words again...
everything in this world is a cope, you breathing O2 now is a cope.

we live to find the truth, the one that set our soul at peace.
if you don't get smoked at Dunya you will be at grave.

you wilp only change when praise god. your pain in heart and mind will vanish..
you will love life.

Im trying bro, believe me. Sometimes my mental state makes me drift away and have intrusive thoughts but i still try. Im going to church on and off since i was 2yo, i always postponed getting baptized because it was hard for me to put myself in the center of attention. Last year i decided to go out of my comfort zone and do it, and im glad i did.:panties:

meme words again...
everything in this world is a cope, you breathing O2 now is a cope.

we live to find the truth, the one that set our soul at peace.
if you don't get smoked at Dunya you will be at grave.

you wilp only change when praise god. your pain in heart and mind will vanish..
you will love life.
Im trying bro, believe me. Sometimes my mental state makes me drift away and have intrusive thoughts but i still try. Im going to church on and off since i was 2yo, i always postponed getting baptized because it was hard for me to put myself in the center of attention. Last year i decided to go out of my comfort zone and do it, and im glad i did.:panties:
Christcucks coping itt:smonk:

sounds great brother it's okay we are humans we do sins..
what matters is we keep on the path of the awaken..
keep it up

When I read religious texts, it sounds good and right thing to do but when I go outside and see attractive females or scenes like below, I start coughing nervously and struggle not to cry.

Young couple love cute hugging kissing home 109910457

You baptized in the Orthodox church?

i cannot cope with god

Over for coping religiouscels

Over for coping religiouscels
ur just empty soul-less rat. stay with your cucked mentality.
i cannot cope with god
only him can saves you from the delusion of this temporar life.
what have you done to prepare for your death?
prophets pray day and night despite knowing they guaranteed heaven.. this life is deceiving shit cesspool.

The righteous will have eternal life as redemption I do believe that. No one suffers for no reason, or at least that's what I believe.

The righteous will have eternal life as redemption I do believe that. No one suffers for no reason, or at least that's what I believe.
legit brother.

no matter what religion your ancestors have followed, they practiced that and taught it to others for good reason...

God is the only one who can heal your soul pain.
all the suffering we go through is nothing compared to after life's hell..
being awake and praising the one and only is an underrated step toward the real ascension... soul fixing.

the time you discovered blackpill your faith probably faded away, listen, look at me straight in the eyes.. brother, it's not late, pray for forgiveness.. ask your god why.. thank your god... Dunya (this life) is no shit nothing matters..

have you prepared for the day you die? angel of death will get you and i.

repent. brothers.
Gigacope. Religion is growing more and more irrelevant by the decade :feelskek:

Anybody who believes in the notion that as time goes on progress will make our society more advanced, that is bullshit. Our ancestors were wiser and more knowledgeable than us. They had better souls and were less materialistic instead of serving their own , they believed in serving a higher purpose.