Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other people say: "You have the body of an old man"

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
My belly look like this:

my back and posture look like this:

Everyone say to me "you have the body of a old man". Of course all the characteristics that foids love:feelsYall::y'all:

If the third pic is you. Your stomach doesn't look bad

If the third pic is you. Your stomach doesn't look bad
My belly is fat as fuck. Everyone and I swear everyone ask me wtf I did in the last years that it look like this

Lose weight you lazy bitch youre probably a volcel and are just fat

Lose weight you lazy bitch youre probably a volcel and are just fat
I'm not fat you bluepilled fag. My belly transformed like as I was 21

You need to try back exercises like rows and pull ups to strengthen your back and do light dumbbell bench presses to stretch out your tight pectoralis major muscles. It will help you a lot. I used to have a hunched posture like you and this helped me a ton. I legit gained multiple inches of height just by being able to stand straight

You need to try back exercises like rows and pull ups to strengthen your back and do light dumbbell bench presses to stretch out your tight pectoralis major muscles. It will help you a lot. I used to have a hunched posture like you and this helped me a ton. I legit gained multiple inches of height just by being able to stand straight
I look like some fat indian lol. Mostly just indians have bellys like this

Fuck you mean lol what kinda cope is that
I have zero strenght bro lookmaxxing is for niggas that have hope. I'm 24 and hopeless. gym and sport was never something for me. I have zero success

Old men probably mog truecels that have no hope of ascending

stand up straight, exercise, lose weight, drink less if you drink

Unless you have a deformed spine or bloated organs this should be largely fixable. Might not be easy tho.

I have zero strenght bro lookmaxxing is for niggas that have hope. I'm 24 and hopeless. gym and sport was never something for me. I have zero success
Same but i started improving my diet and exercising and its working so far and at treated better(only by dudes tho)

Eat a healthier diet and try to fix your posture with stretching exercises. That will help you
what the hell are stretching exercises? "Just stretch enough so you can improve your height bro!"

why chgange name