Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Other people my age are growing and evolving as people, while I'll remain stuck in the same place for the rest of my life. (IT can't touch this)

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
It feels like just yesterday I turned 18, and now I'm nearly halfway through 20, this isn't looking good at all.
I'll tell ya, it wouldn't be like this if I was an attractive neurotypical. But no, nature had to rape me and curse me with Autism and ADHD, the symptoms of both conditions working in perfect unison to keep me developmentally grounded for life.
Because of these cucked disorders, I'll never be a normal person, forever a prisoner of my own mind.
And even if I was a neurotypical, it'd still be over for me.
I'm 5'6, uglier than a Xenomorph, my arms are scrawny, I have a weird voice, I have a weird name, I have to wear glasses, etc etc the list goes on.
Drawing human hands grabbing dna 260nw 10917523

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to attack my wall, punching it, kicking it, headbutting it, screaming at it until I'm out of energy and then I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

Death to fucking mental illness. Brutally cut Motherwhore Nature in pieces. Why do I have to be cursed with this shit? I don't care if it was because my parents had me at a very late age just fucking end yourself already Motherwhore Nature you fucking OEDIPEAN SLUT FOR GENES :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

The way people exclude us from socially interacting with them absolutely boils my blood.

College was brutal during the early 2010's I can't imagine what it's like for sub-par guys these days.

College was brutal during the early 2010's I can't imagine what it's like for sub-par guys these days.
The 2020s and the 2010s are both brutal in their own ways, and in some ways they're more brutal than the other. The 2010s were brutal because of the sexual novelty that late millennials and early Gen Z ers got to experience while others were completely cut out of the equation. The 2020s are brutal because it's basically a rehash of the early 2010s but this time it has the negative cultural aspects that were spawned during the mid-late 2010s. All in all, I'd say that the 2010s and 2020s we're/are brutal in their own right, but in many ways are also more brutal than each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back