Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Other incels are not your friends

For a start a few of their faces are on the wiki. I got doxxed for making some youtube videos here but I use to dox myself on 4chan years ago. I had people emailing me even after I did it. I however don't care about doxxing but its may impact certain peoples lives here.

Most doxxing goes on underground. I've had users on here show me faces of prominent members of this forum who don't even know they're doxxed. Its died down a bit with the new rules but it still happens such in your case.
My case wasn’t forum related it was some giga fakecel from discord. Plus it wasn’t much of a proper doxx. But yea you’re correct most doxxing does go underground and it’s not something out in the open like people think it is. However if you don’t openly reveal a lot of information of yourself other than a few basics I think you’ll be fine tbh.

women are more tolerable than the larping kiddy diddling benders on this site

Nobody is my friend. I hate everyone.

If someone is attempting to make “friends” in a way that does not improve their finances or status (especially on an obscure forum filled with literal losers jfl) then they are likely even more bluepilled than the average IT user.

Other incels are not your friends the only thing we share with each other is being outcast by society for our looks, height, race, disabilities etc. Nobody chose to be in this position. Being an incel doesn't mean anything because the choice of being outcast by society was forced upon you unless you were Chad and jumped into an acid bath. The only thing that makes you believe other incels are your "friends" is the fact that they had circumstances forced upon them out of their control.

If the incel you consider your "friend" ascended tomorrow they would start to become blue pilled and view this site as a "phase". If they were born a normie or a foid they would be the ones making your life hell. Isn't it illogical to like incels when the factors of you liking them is just circumstantial?

Incels dox other incels. Incels talk shit about other incels. Incels shit on this community when they acsend. Incels get pleasure out of mogging other incels with their height, dick, race etc. Most are no different to the normies they criticize.

Don't trust ANYONE here, they are not on your side. They would ruin your life and dox you to get a rush of dopamine for a day. You have to view everyone here as someone you don't trust but tolerate. Don't add anyone on discord, don't send your face to anyone here regardless of how much you trust them. Many incels have been doxxed for not following this common sense.

We are incels for factors out of our control this was forced upon us we are not friends. The internet is not real life. Stop acting like it is and we are not all at each others throats.
Thanks for the service announcement.

All my normie friends left me because i'm blackpilled