Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Other incels are not your friends

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Other incels are not your friends the only thing we share with each other is being outcast by society for our looks, height, race, disabilities etc. Nobody chose to be in this position. Being an incel doesn't mean anything because the choice of being outcast by society was forced upon you unless you were Chad and jumped into an acid bath. The only thing that makes you believe other incels are your "friends" is the fact that they had circumstances forced upon them out of their control.

If the incel you consider your "friend" ascended tomorrow they would start to become blue pilled and view this site as a "phase". If they were born a normie or a foid they would be the ones making your life hell. Isn't it illogical to like incels when the factors of you liking them is just circumstantial?

Incels dox other incels. Incels talk shit about other incels. Incels shit on this community when they acsend. Incels get pleasure out of mogging other incels with their height, dick, race etc. Most are no different to the normies they criticize.

Don't trust ANYONE here, they are not on your side. They would ruin your life and dox you to get a rush of dopamine for a day. You have to view everyone here as someone you don't trust but tolerate. Don't add anyone on discord, don't send your face to anyone here regardless of how much you trust them. Many incels have been doxxed for not following this common sense.

We are incels for factors out of our control this was forced upon us we are not friends. The internet is not real life. Stop acting like it is and we are not all at each others throats.

Okay GrAYcel.

My reaction to this post:

I always have my VPN on when I use .is or Discord.

Don't trust ANYONE here, they are not on your side. They would ruin your life and dox you to get a rush of dopamine for a day. You have to view everyone here as someone you don't trust but tolerate. Don't add anyone on discord, don't send your face to anyone here regardless of how much you trust them. Many incels have been doxxed for not following this common sense.
brocel got doxxed and a trauma :lul: but yeah, never show your face boyos, the whole world is watching this site

Total: 1,713 (Incels: 162, Bluepillers: 1,551)

Okay GrAYcel.

View attachment 721388
This site will just be a bad phase for you in a couple of years
I always have my VPN on when I use .is or Discord.
Smart, but don't trust anyone on discord or send your pictures
brocel got doxxed and a trauma :lul: but yeah, never show your face boyos, the whole world is watching this site

Total: 1,713 (Incels: 162, Bluepillers: 1,551)
I don't care about being doxxed as I have nothing to lose, other incels I've known in the past got doxxed on this site by discord groups so im doing my best to spread awareness

View attachment 721388
My honest reaction to that information
o-MAO-BOOK-facebook.jpg

bullshit @Sneir and i are best buds

High IQ post.

Fact is that OP is describing himself. He himself has doxxed other incels in the past.

Fact is that OP is describing himself. He himself has doxxed other incels in the past.
looks like a regular newcel to me, unless hes an oldcel returning to .is :feelshehe:

true no one is the friend of another here. we might sometimes call ourselves " brocels " but it's all a ton of horseshit. we might hate each other more than how much normies hate us

Me when I challenge IncelTear users to play against me in ArmA III insurgency mission:

Leave this site, fakecel and stop trying to turn everyone against each other

I honestly don't hate anyone here. I mean you guys are all retards but so am I. makes me feel right at home.

but yeah i don’t have any friends

I honestly don't hate anyone here. I mean you guys are all retards but so am I. makes me feel right at home.
Same here, but tbh, I'd still be quite cautious and follow at least the basic internet security principles when interacting with people from here off-site (the basic stuff like not sending pictures of yourself or other personal information.) Though, that's so basic that any rationally thinking person already does that when interacting with any group of strangers on the internet, anyway.

vpns keep logs on you they aren’t anonymous
Surveillance is inevitable, you can just choose who you want to watch you. And frankly, some organizations really are a better bet than others.

I disagree. In school I was only friends with the other subhuman losers. I tried to make friends with normalfags on occasion, maybe I made a few acquaintenes but I could never go beyond that because it was just too hard to relate to them. Although there were two of my loser friends who eventually got girlfriends. One of them would always brag about his gf and soon stopped hanging with out with us and turned into the most cancerous normalfag imaginable. The other one however didn't change at all and rarely mentioned his gf.

This is how I imagine users from here would handle it if they ascended. The ones who always desperately wanted to be a normalfag and only came here to whine about being incel would change overnight as you said (which we've seen with many users who ascended and proceeded to post an essay about how much they hate everyone here). But others are so molded by inceldom that it becomes a part of them, it's not just that they can't get women but they are fundamentally different from normalfags. Even if they were to ascend they can't leave it behind. And there are some ascended users who were clearly like this.

Don't trust anyone in any internet group.

All cells are brocels though

Smart, but don't trust anyone on discord or send your pictures

I don't care about being doxxed as I have nothing to lose, other incels I've known in the past got doxxed on this site by discord groups so im doing my best to spread awareness
Wait you are shadowthefaggothog right? What's with all this paranoia bs

nah I’ll be on this site spewing violence towards foids until I finally snap and go turbo ER on a busy street full of fraternity houses

It’s over already for us trucels and know this is the only final option.

Fakecel faggot cupcakes like you are just sub8 men with anger issues who are just on here bc they got dumped by a foid for chad cock or something. Go find another, atleast you CAN

There are many fakecels, larpers, glowies and discordtrannies in here so you can't trust that any information on here isn't going to people that will want to destroy simply for being male

The only thing worse than fakecels is bluepillers :yes::yes::yes:

Brocels are my friends.

Well what you saying is quite very brutal harsh and it feels a sense of disunity among the brocel, but you saying are also correct, it can't be ignored

No incel ever rejected me.

Other incels are not your friends the only thing we share with each other is being outcast by society for our looks, height, race, disabilities etc. Nobody chose to be in this position. Being an incel doesn't mean anything because the choice of being outcast by society was forced upon you unless you were Chad and jumped into an acid bath. The only thing that makes you believe other incels are your "friends" is the fact that they had circumstances forced upon them out of their control.

If the incel you consider your "friend" ascended tomorrow they would start to become blue pilled and view this site as a "phase". If they were born a normie or a foid they would be the ones making your life hell. Isn't it illogical to like incels when the factors of you liking them is just circumstantial?

Incels dox other incels. Incels talk shit about other incels. Incels shit on this community when they acsend. Incels get pleasure out of mogging other incels with their height, dick, race etc. Most are no different to the normies they criticize.

We are incels for factors out of our control this was forced upon us we are not friends. The internet is not real life. Stop acting like it is and we are not all at each others throats.
You're overthinking

Not really considering all the users here who got doxxed
Name me one significant doxx. It’s mainly fakecels who do this as a fakecel did this to me on discord. However from what I’ve seen on the forum at least back in the earlier days there was more respect and community. However at the end of the day you do make a fair point. it is a brutal truth but it’s nuanced

If that's what you think, why even post here? We're all just cunts who hate each other right?

Name me one significant doxx. It’s mainly fakecels who do this as a fakecel did this to me on discord. However from what I’ve seen on the forum at least back in the earlier days there was more respect and community. However at the end of the day you do make a fair point. it is a brutal truth but it’s nuanced

For a start a few of their faces are on the wiki. I got doxxed for making some youtube videos here but I use to dox myself on 4chan years ago. I had people emailing me even after I did it. I however don't care about doxxing but its may impact certain peoples lives here.

Most doxxing goes on underground. I've had users on here show me faces of prominent members of this forum who don't even know they're doxxed. Its died down a bit with the new rules but it still happens such in your case.

If that's what you think, why even post here? We're all just cunts who hate each other right?
For fun, memes, to be edgy. But jfl if you think of other users as "brocels" when they are mostly out to get you. Logically there is no reason to be here unless you have nothing to lose. If you have something to lose and sign up here then you have to take safety precautions against the hostile doxxing userbase here.