Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Other forums like this?

unhinged

unhinged

Lost in thought
★★
In the sense that it's independently run, not a Facebook group, Reddit Sub-plebbit or a Discord server.

Though I didn't get to experience much of the 90s, 00s, and early 10s forums, I often stumble upon them from time to time and it's so refreshing to be allowed to speak with humans and not with chatbots.

So, it can be on any topic really, or some website where I can find forums that are still alive?

EDIT: I meant non-incel related forums

Last edited:
Most get banned or taken down in no time.

Every big incel discord has been nuked because once it becomes bigger, normies and foid also start infiltrating the space

Neets
Looksfag
Sanctioned Suicide
Blackpill Club

In the sense that it's independently run, not a Facebook group, Reddit Sub-plebbit or a Discord server.

Though I didn't get to experience much of the 90s, 00s, and early 10s forums, I often stumble upon them from time to time and it's so refreshing to be allowed to speak with humans and not with chatbots.

So, it can be on any topic really, or some website where I can find forums that are still alive?

EDIT: I meant non-incel related forums
.org

I don't use it but @Fat Link is always talking about blackpeoplemeet.com in the men seeking men section. S(he) talks about he's meetup irl with a lot of the users there so it must be a pretty tight-knit community.

Maybe there are incel forums on the dark web, I would be curious to know :feelsLSD:

The last person who advertised another incel forum got his account nuked

Maybe there are incel forums on the dark web, I would be curious to know :feelsLSD:
Would be no reason to do so because less potential members, unless of course they share illegal content or discuss illegal stuff

I don't use it but @Fat Link is always talking about blackpeoplemeet.com in the men seeking men section. S(he) talks about he's meetup irl with a lot of the users there so it must be a pretty tight-knit community.
I heard their used farm machinery is low quality