Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuck discord mods with their annoying pings and notifications

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Btw I'm not talking about .is discord server because I'm not a part of it but I've had this experience in numerous Discord servers where mods keep bloating it with useless mentions and notificaitons.

Stop spamming @everyone for fucks sake we don't care about a fucking server poll or a change in your stupid TOS :feelsping: :feelsping: Ded srs I was in a discord server where the dickhead mod tagged @everyone at least 3 times a day for the most useless ridiculous shit, people got tired of it so eventually most of the server had muted this ping. So the retard kept doing the same but instead of @everyone it was @user and similar role pings (typical server where you have to specify your role like gender, age group, time zone, etc.) which you can't mute unless you mute all mentions which is unpractical. Fucking disappointing hearing the discord notification sound thinking it was something cool and seeing it's just another @everyone ping in a random server.

Discord can be a great platform but damn the userbase is annoying sometimes.

Just don't fucking use it, r***rd.

Just don't fucking use it, r***rd.
It's unavoidable tbh Discord is replacing most forums and social media. Even on soyit (reddit) the discord servers are more practical and active than their respective subreddits. For example the Ps2 emulator subreddit is dead and doesn't let you create threads (reddit autodeletion bot) so if you want help the only way is joining their Discord server.

j6w94i343gg31.jpg

Yeah, some people take discord way too seriously and so much effort goes in to a server for no reason

It's insane too that now discord sells stuff in their shop

And people actually buy it

In this case though I respect discord for chasing the bag like this and I would od exactly the same if it was profitable

Discord mods are super arrogant and act like they own the world and will ban you if you dare to criticise their perfect persona or their perfect server. What i lke about .is is that mods (at least most of them) are regular users who just enforce the rules without acting like they are hot shit. You can even insult mods to a certain degree, show me one website or Discord server that allows that:feelskek:

it's the progs' delusions creating an app of lost potential

Using discord is a normie trait.

It's unavoidable tbh Discord is replacing most forums and social media. Even on soyit (reddit) the discord servers are more practical and active than their respective subreddits. For example the Ps2 emulator subreddit is dead and doesn't let you create threads (reddit autodeletion bot) so if you want help the only way is joining their Discord server.
Pcsx2? I signed up for their forum a week ago. Absolutely no activity at all. Dicklord replacing open for all forums is the worst thing that has happened to internet.

i just ignore them and notif numbers go up lmao

Good luck trying to search for specific posts of bugs or issues. It's buried after random shit, even with the search function. If a server gets nuked some reason, there's no practical way to archive for preservation aside from screenshots.

Last edited:
Good luck trying to search for specific posts of bugs or issues. It's buried after random shit, even with the search function. If a server gets nuked some reason, there's no practical way to archive for preservation aside from screenshots.
I don't like it either but that's the way it is