Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Osama was a hardcore naruto fan!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★

Osama bin laden anime​

Osama bin Laden, the former leader of al-Qaeda, had a fascination with anime, specifically the popular Japanese series Naruto. According to declassified files from his hard drive, he was a fan of the show, which aired from 2002 to 2017. This revelation was discovered when the CIA released over 470,000 files from his hard drive, which included anime, video games, and other digital content.

I wouldn't be surprised if he also used anime profile pictures on online forums...

I wouldn't be surprised if he also used anime profile pictures on online forums...
He prolly did, He also played MW2 on XBOX 360 live.

When did osama die​

Osama bin Laden was killed on May 2, 2011, during a raid by United States Navy SEALs at his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

MW2 released 2009.

Osama played call of duty​

According to the search results, Osama bin Laden, the 9/11 mastermind, was known to have played video games, including Call of Duty. One of the documents released by the CIA shows that he spent his time watching Disney movies, writing in a journal, and playing several popular video games. It is unclear whether he specifically played Call of Duty, but it is possible that he may have played it or other similar games.

Osama Bin Weebin'.

Otaku Bin Laden.

Osama Bin Jappen.

I wonder if he watched welcome to the n.h.k.

Supposedly that computer was obtained by them through black-market/second hand trade and these were just files left by previous owner, but deep down I want to believe that Osama bin Laden really engaged in various early 2000’s type neet activities while being bored in his secret bunker.

Osama is easier to relate to than any American politician and this extends to any one of the wall street shills and or jewish financiers inside the towers.

Being an incel is tantamount to being a quasi-mini-osama wherein you're under constant stress by glowies and similarly by virtue of revealing your face: normies/women/younameit want you to be executed by reason of normie hivemind belief-of-the-month #242145215; while, entirely, resorting to baseless derision. Except the only terrorism incels engaged in is a form of biological terrorism by "unscrupulously existing" with bad genetics in the purview of others. Then incels follow this empirical thread of social depravity to it's logical conclusions which is analogous to osama's reactions to the depravity of ((american foreign policy)). Thus uncomfortable truths get unearthed and everyone goes bat shit wild over it and deontologically condemns anything you do/believe in as follow up because it goes against the solipsistic normgroid jew-fed worldview.

Last edited:
Supposedly that computer was obtained by them through black-market/second hand trade and these were just files left by previous owner, but deep down I want to believe that Osama bin Laden really engaged in various early 2000’s type neet activities while being bored in his secret bunker.
There is no way he didn't. What else could he have possibly been doing? It's not like he was in a saddam hussein hideout hole.

This revelation was discovered when the CIA released over 470,000 files from his hard drive, which included anime, video games, and other digital content.
I remember my high school history teacher talking about this. He was a DBZfag kek

Last edited:
I wonder if he watched welcome to the n.h.k.
Great fucking anime
IMG 20240515 WA0064

Its not faggy to watch dbz
I didn’t mean it as a derogatory or irreverent connotation to call DBZ fans literal homosexuals. I moreso meant it in the ironic sense to point to a specific kind of person. My history teacher was autistically into the show. Like, he had Goku figures on his desk and wore DBZ shirts to school and shit lol.

Last edited:
I didn't like it. Partly because it's extremely bluepilled and seeing a personified fix-it-all manifestation of a quasi manic pixie dream girl appearing in his room made me roll my eyes, it's such syrupy sweet gay reddit shit. On top of that it's literal jewish propaganda. It's a terrible parody of the hikkimori/neet/shut-in experience and interchangeable with bunch of other nip schlock.

Chaos;Head NoAH, a VN, grapples with the plights of being a shut-in in a superior way while offering a more interesting story with an even better delusion gimmick. And the main character is far more relatable.

Last edited:
Also they found Final Fantasy 7 and Animal Crossing on his hard dive. Jfl.