Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Organised FIGHT NIGHT | Potential Meet-Up?!

DeliriousMerchant

DeliriousMerchant

Lone
★★★★★
It sounds crazy, but what if we organised some meet-up in a venue where users could fight against other users for a few rounds and then hug it out.
Something akin to StreetBeefs. @Stupid Clown vs @Whiteferociousboy. @comradespiderman29 vs @Despicablecel. I don't know.
I want to meet up with some users but it would be expensive asf to go to the US. We'd need to find a decent place to link up.
Incoming gAYcells with messages preloaded; "nO ThAnk yOu FED! :soy:"

We could EASILY just put money together and rent a place in an expensive food place and scare NORMIES when they see 20 of us pepewalking into their 5-Star comfort restaurant. :feelskek:

Fightclubmaxxing

i will get beaten by most of the users , bad idea for trucels lmao it's much better to organize and terrorize normies in video game

We could EASILY just put money together and rent a place in an expensive food place and scare NORMIES when they see 20 of us pepewalking into their 5-Star comfort restaurant.
This part was funny lol. Imagine, 20 subhumans walking into an expensive restaurant. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

It sounds crazy, but what if we organised some meet-up in a venue where users could fight against other users for a few rounds and then hug it out.
Something akin to StreetBeefs. @Stupid Clown vs @Whiteferociousboy. @comradespiderman29 vs @Despicablecel. I don't know.
I want to meet up with some users but it would be expensive asf to go to the US. We'd need to find a decent place to link up.

We could EASILY just put money together and rent a place in an expensive food place and scare NORMIES when they see 20 of us pepewalking into their 5-Star comfort restaurant. :feelskek:
I dont touch @Stupid Clown. he would like that to be smacked and beaten. To dangerous for me.

i will get beaten by most of the users , bad idea for trucels lmao it's much better to organize and terrorize normies in video game
yeah

@
Stupid Clown
@Stupid Clown vs @
Whiteferociousboy
@Whiteferociousboy.
Gays Gays Fighting GIF

@Stupid Clown would come with a small pink thong to the gayclub ehh I mean fightclub

could be kino

@FucktheFBI vs @Rabbi Schneerson
@VictimofBpillReaper vs @VideoGameCoper
@Made in Heaven vs @anandkonda

@DeliriousMerchant vs @DarkStarDown and @KillNiggers :feelshehe:
I wouldn't mind sparring @Samurai or @gymcellragefuel :society:

Why did you have to make me fight a god? I would lose in less than a nano second

Ngl, that shit would be funny as fuck. Imagine a mix if us undesirables for whatever reason enter ugly, autistic, short, or whatever else just strolling into a restaurant filled with rich snobs who think they are too good to be around us. Imagine I walk in dressed in jeans that are full of holes from lots of outdoor work, a plain T-shirt stained with grease from car repairs, and my work boots covered in mud from my last hike. I also haven’t showered in a couple weeks. That shit would be awesome

That white boy is easy for me even with one hand, ill ragdoll @Sneir as a warmup

Ngl, that shit would be funny as fuck. Imagine a mix if us undesirables for whatever reason enter ugly, autistic, short, or whatever else just strolling into a restaurant filled with rich snobs who think they are too good to be around us. Imagine I walk in dressed in jeans that are full of holes from lots of outdoor work, a plain T-shirt stained with grease from car repairs, and my work boots covered in mud from my last hike. I also haven’t showered in a couple weeks. That shit would be awesome
This part was funny lol. Imagine, 20 subhumans walking into an expensive restaurant. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

"Move it, normies. Truecels arriving."

Normies in question;
Screaming Vincent Price GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Who am I fighting? Can I wear my Elliot Rodger boxing shorts?

I want to fight someone who is around the same height as me and weight. I'm 79kg and 5'7

This would be funny asf

We need BATTLE OF MODS;

@Master vs @PLA1092
@LeFrenchCel vs @SlayerSlayer

I want to fight someone who is around the same height as me and weight. I'm 79kg and 5'7
You weightmog me. My shitty fast metabolism prevents me from gaining past 155 pounds. I hate being so skinny

What if instead of fighting eachother what if we somehow got IT users to agree to a fighting match with us?

What if instead of fighting eachother what if we somehow got IT users to agree to a fighting match with us?
I feel like they're the type to recruit average normies, thus having a larger pool of talent to source from. They wouldn't actually send their members in. I would volunteer as tribute!

Sounds good what's your fighting exp
Couple months of MMA SO far. Striking and BBJ. Before that, I used to just go to the gym and box inconsistently.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back