Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ordered food from amazon and foid cancelled my order and i watched her drive off with it

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
I just tried ordering some food off amazon because i'm a truecel and i don't like showing my hideous face in public and this disgusting old foid with gray hair drove off with my order infront of me while i watched peeking through the blinds.

I've ordered from amazon food delivery 1000s of times and had no issues its always when foids do my orders they get fucked. They're always missing items as well if foids do it because low IQ.

removed the tip after she drove off with my order.

Last edited:
Maybe she saw your ugly face and decided you didn't deserve the nurishment nature has provided.

I just tried ordering some food off amazon because i'm a truecel and i don't like showing my hideous face in public and this disgusting old foid with gray hair drove off with my order infront of me while i watched peeking through the blinds.

I've ordered from amazon food delivery 1000s of times and had no issues its always when foids do my orders they get fucked. They're always missing items as well if foids do it because low IQ.

View attachment 713383
View attachment 713384
removed the tip after she drove off with my order.

View attachment 713385
View attachment 713387
Ok GrAYcel

Maybe she saw your ugly face and decided you didn't deserve the nurishment nature has provided.
No she didn't because she had her back turned when i saw her and foids are unaware of everything around them.

No she didn't because she had her back turned when i saw her and foids are unaware of everything around them.
Car mirror?

Didn't even know Amazon delivered food

Can you report her to amazon?
I just got done with livechat and they say my refund is being processed w/e that means but it should be instant since its amazon balance. Not having luck with amazon and i hate dealing with their support because its ran by foids as well.

Last edited:
I just got done with livechat and they say my refund is being processed w/e that means but it should be instant since its amazon balance. Not having luck with amazon and i hate dealing with their support because its ran by foids as well.
They probably prioritize their prime customers more tbh.

My account is amazon prime. I've been amazon prime since 2017.
:worryfeels: Their service must be going down the shitter since rings of power failed and lost them money.

:worryfeels: Their service must be going down the shitter since rings of power failed and lost them money.
Its always been shit. Amazon locked my account like 3 times for unauthorized activity and i had to call them to get it resolved and the foids over the phone tried telling me to make a new account even though i had a 800$ balance on my account when it was locked. Bunch of literal NPCs. Not even real people lol

wtf is this ? you payed them and they canceled you for not paying a tip. wtf foids should not be alwed to work in this soyceity

wtf is this ? you payed them and they canceled you for not paying a tip. wtf foids should not be alwed to work in this soyceity
Nah i paid her a tip as shown above (removed it though after she drove off with my shit :) ). She just didn't deliver it because she wanted me at the door for some reason even though i've ordered countless times and they always leave it at the porch. Its foids that fuck up my orders always.

That delivery foid deserves delivERance from life (in video game)

yeah Amazon workers are sometimes faggots. I just show up at the door

i got free shoes from bezos

yeah Amazon workers are sometimes faggots. I just show up at the door
was a foid not a faggot but ya if i showed up at the door she'd bitch at me for something because of my hideous face. it's not hard most of the time to follow delivery instructions and leave it at the door like i said but foids lack reading comprehension so makes sense they wouldn't read basic instructions. if she left it at the door like it was before she decided to pick up my shit and take it into her car she would've gotten that 10$ tip instead of no tip.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back