Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ordered an Elegant and Deadly Knife

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
Moving to a subhuman hood, with statistally more robbers, etc. I've read about some cases of justified and unpenalised manslaughters in self-defense, I will read more about it, and try to pull it off if someone robs me. I also worshipped in the Temple of Iron 5 times last week to prepare my warrior flesh.

Fucking hilarious if I killed someone who tried to take from me :feelskek: Of course with not getting into trouble!

Good idea, reverse er

it's better than your fists
Imagine killing someone who attacks me, the sheer gratification - would be perfect if I "in my stressful delirium" happened to stab right into his heart, while smiling sadistically right in his face.

I've a big machete under my bed but it's gone kind of blunt

You are definitely on the fbi watchlist.

I think i bought a kershaw like that for like 30 bucks some years ago. Its not very impressive in my opinion but what do I know maybe it could do some damage.

nice bro now all you need is a pig hunting knife to fuck up those cunts that bother you.

Just post about owning deadly weapons on an incel forum bro!

based. I might do this if monkmaxing plateaus. go move to subhuman favela and learn Portuguese and go fighting spree till I die

How long is the blade?