Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orbiting- guys just don't do it!!

I

Incel801

Banned
-
Had a convo with a female yesterday and she was talk g about the guys she meets at the poker room that she works at and how her friends "get stuff from guys".. she broke it down to me that she will be slightly flirty will all men and will give out her # to all guys when asked because she KNOWS what's coming! 

After that they start bringing her gifts and stuff without her doing anything else. Things like $100 tips at work and $250 bags of weed, new pair of shoes
.shit like that.

Her boss noticed and she assured him that she wasn't fucking any of them because she knew that the gifts would stop as soon as she gave them what they wanted and they both had a good laugh about that! 

Haha joke is in them, don't be that sucker! Women know all about male behavior and will manipulate the shit out of you cause you are no different than the other 100s of guys in the past that do the same thing..

Guys JUST DON'T ORBIT!!

why do guys spend money on women is something I will never understand.

I have never orbited a female in my life.

I'm too cheap, ha.

Beta orbiting future beta buxers have to be some of the most pathetic people alive.

Reminder that when you incels see 'couples' and get all enraged with jealousy, many of them are betabux situations like this.

Lots of females do this heartless shit in 2018. This is what happens when society allows the sexual market to be heavily imbalanced.

I've been guilty of doing it cause I didn't know any better, but this is the bitter truth. Women know exactly what they're doing and just because she is acting flirty and you got the digits DOESN'T MEAN SHIT!!

I've always been called stingy lol.
It's a peer pressure to force you to orbit.

NEVER ORBIT. Pump and Dump.

I once read about a guy who orbited a engaged disgusting manipulative skank for 10 years and still talks about how much he regrets not asking her out. I just don't get beta orbiters

this is why you never make friends with females, unless they are interested in your romantically/ sexually ( and your sure of it )

Virginp0wers said:
this is why you never make friends with females, unless they are interested in your romantically/ sexually ( and your sure of it )

Virginp0wers said:

I would like to believe that you can be friends with females bit the truth is they expect you to pay for stuff and eventually in my experience you will slide into orbitism.. "ok I'll pay for this drink this one time or this cover to get In the club" then it's a slippery slope. 

So yes I would have to agree with you on this one.  Females friends are technically possible but I  practice it's always turns into orbit situation. I really think this is biological..recource gathering for females and mate guarding/female protection in males in the modern era

Incel801 said:
I would like to believe that you can be friends with females bit the truth is they expect you to pay for stuff and eventually in my experience you will slide into orbitism.. "ok I'll pay for this drink this one time or this cover to get In the club" then it's a slippery slope. 

So yes I would have to agree with you on this one.  Females friends are technically possible but I  practice it's always turns into orbit situation. I really think this is biological..recource gathering for females and mate guarding/female protection in males in the modern era

you might aswell call yourself a cuck if you do that, because shes mating with other men. not you.

Never even had the opportunity

QuantumDummy said:
I have never orbited a female in my life.
I'm too cheap, ha.

Same, I will never be a womans personal ATM.
Its 2k18 they can pay for their own shit.

Never orbit. Never stay in the Friend Zone. Run; don't walk.

orbiters who give femoids free shit are worse than fucking cucks. they should be hanged.

Glad I never started doing this.

females wont allow incels to orbit them