Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

opposing women is basically opposing the fucking government

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
women are just the excuse the government uses to come and smash your fucking face in for not doing what they say and giving them enough power

you have endless amount of government officials (in any country) willing to step in and use any excuse to fuck you up and making women feel bad is a perfect (words, hitting on them, being an incel, etc.) excuse

Society is doomed.

Without the governments, women would still be in the position they were 100 years ago and let me tell you this, the world would be a better place. Women are just too dumb to live life without beneficial treatment and that is obvious

Spot on. Women are more easily prone to manipulation, and are pawns in the government's sinister plans. They also spend more. Why do you think our economy is catered towards women, and the court gives them the man's money?

Infinite IQ. Possibly the greatest post I've ever come across on these forums.

control the woman and you control the man

High IQ

This is true especially in the west where the governments here value foid lives ten times more than they do a mans.

Feminism = government

You go against the west cuckoldry you are a enemy.

Its absurd and its only getting worse and worse

Without the governments, women would still be in the position they were 100 years ago and let me tell you this, the world would be a better place. Women are just too dumb to live life without beneficial treatment and that is obvious

high iq

high iq

And oppose we shall.

Because most men are thirsty low iq cucks
To be honest if basically any woman would show any interest in any of us about 80% of this site's userbase would drop the blackpill and become a cuck themselves.

and noone will revolt..

People lived for tens of thousands of years without it and things were much better, if it weren't for cucked cops and cucked soldiers there would be no government

To be honest if basically any woman would show any interest in any of us about 80% of this site's userbase would drop the blackpill and become a cuck themselves.
True, but i wouldnt because i know they are all hypergamous whores by nature

Spot on. Women are more easily prone to manipulation, and are pawns in the government's sinister plans. They also spend more. Why do you think our economy is catered towards women, and the court gives them the man's money?
High I.Q.