Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opium Production By Governments

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I doubt many people wonder where governments get their opium from for their "legal" prescription drugs such as oxycodone, morphine etc. but try and think about that all these drugs´ active compound is opium that is derived from the poppy plant Papaver Somniferum but where do they get their raw opium from I mean governments spend millions on destroying poppy fields in afghanistan so the black market can´t get their opium for heroin production yet they have their own fields to export/import tons of raw opium for pharmacies around the world I am not just talking the US but pharmacies in every country has "painkillers" which contains opium so it´s extremely hypocritical that governments destroy and seize/steal opium from the free market that is commonly refered to with the euphemisn "the black market" it would be very interesting to see a documentary on the road from poppy flower to the pharmacy although this would most likely never happen, anyways i´ts just something I have been thinking about since it seems extremely hypocritical and tyrannical that governments use the law so they can have monopoly on opium derived drugs.

They keep us drugged to keep us weak.Don't take anti-depressents.