Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Opinions on this Rock song I made?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-

I'm making situational music for scenes in something I'm working on. I still feel like the song is incomplete and there is something else I could add to it like a more complicated riff solo or a bass guitar, but idk. Also the drums sometimes sound off beat to me, but I cant really tell. I got tired of working on it. Is the song flow good, anything I need to work on or add? Even if you dont like this genre of music.

Pretty good but nobody listens to rock anymore

I'm no music expert so I can't give legit criticism but it sounds like it's leading up to an intense moment. Maybe try adding bass.

:forcedsmile:

Yeah. Seems like most normies moved onto EDM and Rap
I'm no music expert so I can't give legit criticism but it sounds like it's leading up to an intense moment. Maybe try adding bass.

:forcedsmile:
Thanks. Thats what I was thinking as the song sounds kind of naked without it.

Needs more cowbell

@Nautica1983 sounds pretty good, just the drums sounds offbeat to me.

Good shit, anon! Just get those drums in synch and make sure to boost the bass a bit, I think.
(I am not a musician though so feel free to ignore)

Drums seem off beat. Maybe add some bass too

It's over for doom metal cels.

Sounds very off-key and it's offbeat as well tremendously.

Some thoughts:
Weird short cut off/awkward transition around 0:56-0:57
Second half is very nice and serviceable in my opinion
For first I would recommend maybe changing 0:45-0:57, trying adding something overall stronger that quickly dies down and transitions better maybe
I never composed music so feel free to ignore

@Nautica1983 sounds pretty good, just the drums sounds offbeat to me.
Fully agree, this was my first time working with drums
Well its situational buildup type scene so slow is what I was going for
Good shit, anon! Just get those drums in synch and make sure to boost the bass a bit, I think.
(I am not a musician though so feel free to ignore)
Yeah I agree, I think the drums were offbeat during the second portion of the song, they dont sound too offbeat during the 1st part however, but I could be wrong. Please let me know where they went offbeat
Drums seem off beat. Maybe add some bass too
Do you think they were offbeat for the entire song or for certain durations. This was my first time working with drums so I cant really tell. To me it sounds like it goes off beat during the second duration of the song.
It's over for doom metal cels.
:lul::lul: cant even doom cope in peace. Its fucking over.

Agreed. I rated this song higher at first because Its the second song I finished, but it has some glaring issues that need to be fixed like the drums and lack of bass
Some thoughts:
Weird short cut off/awkward transition around 0:56-0:57
Second half is very nice and serviceable in my opinion
For first I would recommend maybe changing 0:45-0:57, trying adding something overall stronger that quickly dies down and transitions better maybe
I never composed music so feel free to ignore
Yeah, I did that cutoff on accident, but I thought it sounded strangely good so I kept it in, but I see why people would be confused
You think its good?
ngl 4/10 , your music is Lacking the context and there are Technical defects should be enhanced
Thanks. At first I would've rated it a 7/10 but that was because I was proud just to get something finished, but going back and listening to it the past few days once the high wore off, this song is pretty shit. Drums are offbeat, awkward transitions and theres a lack of bass. Not sure what you mean by context though. I'll go back and fix this song in the future.

Thanks for the advise guys as this is only the second song i've done and I want to get better at this.

Last edited:
Sounds very off-key and it's offbeat as well tremendously.
off-key? But yeah, it is very offbeat. Was my first time working with drums and I was tired of working on this song. I will definetly fix it in the future, but right now I have to move onto other projects. Thanks for the feedback! I will use this feedback to make my future music better.
Needs more cowbell
Did the aztecs have cowbells? Because this is suppose to be a song for the aztec empire. In the future I want to add more instruments they used to this song.
I like it yeah.
Thanks bro

Last edited:
View attachment 415584
I'm making situational music for scenes in something I'm working on. I still feel like the song is incomplete and there is something else I could add to it like a more complicated riff solo or a bass guitar, but idk. Also the drums sometimes sound off beat to me, but I cant really tell. I got tired of working on it. Is the song flow good, anything I need to work on or add? Even if you dont like this genre of music.
I don't think it's to bad but in a few places the beat is definitely off and maybe one or two of the transitions need to be improved. You should do some more work on it. Sounds very grungey.

By the way dude - it's good to see you back. There are only a handful of other 2017cels still active here. Probably the only reason we aren't banned is we both took breaks.

I don't think it's to bad but in a few places the beat is definitely off and maybe one or two of the transitions need to be improved. You should do some more work on it. Sounds very grungey.

By the way dude - it's good to see you back. There are only a handful of other 2017cels still active here. Probably the only reason we aren't banned is we both took breaks.
Absolutely, i'm going to fix this song in the future. Just go bored of working on it at the time and wanted to move onto something else even though there were some glaring problems with the beats and transitions.

Thanks, good to see you. I actually did get banned, but only because I asked for a permanent one in 2019 because I was an internet addict and didnt want to LDAR anymore. I came back because I saw something about a second chance unbanning in my spam.

Absolutely, i'm going to fix this song in the future. Just go bored of working on it at the time and wanted to move onto something else even though there were some glaring problems with the beats and transitions.

Thanks, good to see you. I actually did get banned, but only because I asked for a permanent one in 2019 because I was an internet addict and didnt want to LDAR anymore. I came back because I saw something about a second chance unbanning in my spam.

I think it has potential - you should see if you could find someone to do some vocals for it.

Yeah - I didn't get banned but one day @chudur-budur posted a video of a guy fucking a chicken and I was already fucked up and considering suicide and I had to leave or I was going to die and spent a year like a zombie on SSRi's. I came back to the forum when lockdown started and have been back ever since. As far as I know there are only 7 or 8 of us left from the old days.

Take care and try not to get banned. Seeing everyone banned in old threads is depressing as fuck.

that clicking sound at the end doesn't fits the song

I think it has potential - you should see if you could find someone to do some vocals for it.

Yeah - I didn't get banned but one day @chudur-budur posted a video of a guy fucking a chicken and I was already fucked up and considering suicide and I had to leave or I was going to die and spent a year like a zombie on SSRi's. I came back to the forum when lockdown started and have been back ever since. As far as I know there are only 7 or 8 of us left from the old days.

Take care and try not to get banned. Seeing everyone banned in old threads is depressing as fuck.
I hate vocals in songs tbh. Thats why I only listen to videogame or background situational music.

Wtf happened to chudur anyways and has your life gotten any better since the SSRi's? Oh and I definetly wont be getting banned. Thats basically impossible on this forum unless you actively try to get banned.
that clicking sound at the end doesn't fits the song
where???

I hate vocals in songs tbh. Thats why I only listen to videogame or background situational music.

Wtf happened to chudur anyways and has your life gotten any better since the SSRi's? Oh and I definetly wont be getting banned. Thats basically impossible on this forum unless you actively try to get banned.

SSRi's were almost the death of me but once I got off them a few other things about life had got better and I was completely over my oneitis. Still being in love with her was the source of a lot of my problems. So yeah. I'm doing OK these days I guess. In your 30's your hormones change and you don't want sex as much anymore. That helps as well.

I don't know what happened to Chudur - He just requested a ban one day. Hasn't been seen for months. I miss him. He used to make me laugh - when he wasn't posting bestiality shit.

Sounds very generic
It lacks substance and purpose

There is no climax variation, thats why it sounds so boring.

A song is like a story, it starts, develops, and reaches a climax.

Last edited:
Sounds very generic
It lacks substance and purpose

There is no climax variation, thats why it sounds so boring.

A song is like a story, it starts, develops, and reaches a climax.
Fuck, criticism is so brutal. Being told your work is trash. Im going to see if I can close or delete this thread. I've seen enough. Should've put more effort into this song. FUCK
Pretty good, but its kinda slow tbh. Rock music which is more loud and extreme is a lot more enjoyable to listen to:feelsLightsaber:
Agreed. This was a half hearted effort. Good music comes from the soul and I stopped caring halfway through and wanted to post something. Fucking disgraceful action on my part.

Last edited:
Fuck, criticism is so brutal. Being told your work is trash. Im going to see if I can close or delete this thread. I've seen enough. Should've put more effort into this song. FUCK
:feelskek: don't take it so seriously