- Feb 11, 2023
Written 3 books on Life, living and motivation.Author has 4.7K answers and 169.1M answer viewsUpdated 11mo
What advice would you give to younger men?
- Stress is the cause of most lifestyle diseases.
- Cooking makes you independent.
- Avoiding a 50K INR phone today may get you a 500K car tomorrow.
- First sow a seed, water it for a few years and then expect fruits, you won’t find best opportunities on the first day itself.
- Trust your mind but respect your heart.
- Fight with silence, fight with results, don’t fight with words or weapons.
- Your height, weight, physique and strength would matter only if you can't use your mind properly.
- Casual relationships give you immense pleasure, but take away crucial time, energy and focus which won't return with ease.
- Convince a partner by your emotions and not your financial abilities or you will most probably be betrayed.
- Parents give you 100% energy all their life, their old bodies may need atleast 20% back, don’t bargain on that also.
- Evaluate a partner on the basis of looks but don't forget to peep an inch under the skin.
- When circumstances are really crucial you may have to compromise on your dreams, you can't create a castle keeping your family hungry.
- Be proud of your healthy existance, over consciousness of imperfections will make you underconfident.
- Overconfidence can only win you misfortune, know your limitations and accept the power of time.
- Help people but not at the cost of your own needs, that would be stupidity.
- To flourish tomorrow you need to survive today.
- A quick decision has more chances of failing than a well thought out decision.
- If you keep ignoring your own needs you will lose motivation to work, don’t forget to keep yourself happy.
- Life gives you pains, either embrace them or get killed by them slowly and steadily, no third option.
- Maturity won't come with age, it comes with experiences. Keep trying.
- Flexibility towards changes makes you survive the biggest of storms, otherwise even a small wind has the power to shake a rigid person.
- Breaks are not luxury, they are a necessity to have a fresh mind.
- People around you slowly and steadily shape your personality, select your company wisely.
- Fear is like a stray dog, more you run, faster it chases you, turn towards it and you will only see it's tail.
View 30 shares