Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opinions on this cuck shit?

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

If the "boyfriend" broke up with the whore would that make him volcel or would that simply be not cucked
I am pretty sure that it's some cuck LARPing in the post, but asking for opinions in the case it isnt and it's actually real

Same girl who is saying this would lick Chad's shit if he told her he has a thing for it tbh

How could he be volcel if he's already not a celibate (had a gf).

it's not volcel tbh.

only cucks would disagree
How could he be volcel if he's already not a celibate (had a gf).
true tbh. although some dudes with gfs don't have sex with them, they are just there for the "love" jfl

LARP.

No foid is this tsundere. It only exists in anime.

Plus, "her" avi makes me suspicious, along with a male writing style.

It's definitely LARP, that's just the nature of 4chan greentext posts. Wrote a load myself (not pretending to be a girl or any cringeworthy cuck shit, just making up funny bullshit).

in the unlikely event that this isn't a LARP she is probably fat and ugly irl and is overcompensating

narcissistic, high status sorority girl types don't write greentext threads on 4chan with anime reaction images attached

Most? I highly doubt it.
I'm sure there are some cucks like that though.
While that can be true, do you think that if the hole supposedly treats her boyfriend like that she would actually have sex with him?

While that can be true, do you think that if the hole supposedly treats her boyfriend like that she would actually have sex with him?
Probably once right? Isn't that how people get into relationships?
That's how I assumed it worked.

99% chance it's LARP tbh

It’s definitely LARP. But you are definitely not volcel for it. It just means you aren’t a cucked tranny male feminist

LARP.

No foid is this tsundere. It only exists in anime.

Plus, "her" avi makes me suspicious, along with a male writing style.

This is either a LARP, or the guy genuinely enjoys that kind of shit. Not even the cuckiest of the guys I've seen would settle down for a chick like that.

View attachment 313463
If the "boyfriend" broke up with the whore would that make him volcel or would that simply be not cucked
I am pretty sure that it's some cuck LARPing in the post, but asking for opinions in the case it isnt and it's actually real
The dude with her is gigacucked and pathetic.

This is either a LARP, or the guy genuinely enjoys that kind of shit. Not even the cuckiest of the guys I've seen would settle down for a chick like that.
What, why the fuck would anyone enjoy it

Dude, some people are seriously fucked up in the head, these days i don't doubt anything coming from people.
But people say that we are in the wrong while shit like that happens lol

But people say that we are in the wrong while shit like that happens lol
Bro, people only say that kind of shit because they disagree with us, don't take them seriously or worry about them, just be productive and do your thing while they keep simping for m'lady.

View attachment 313463
No it’s not cucked. I would break up with her too. If this foid even thought of doing one of those things to me I would snap her neck

Our IncelTears friends in denial loved reading that piece of essay.

Definitely LARP but even if real, it'd fuck her shit up if she pulled that on me.

Our IncelTears friends in denial loved reading that piece of essay.
JFL, if an ITcuck was lurking here he probably jacked off to that shit