Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on .net?

Ichigo

Ichigo

Now you feel like number one
-
What's your opinion on neets.net?

Even though it's extremely slow and small they have amazing users and their mods are extremely chill

Maybe I’ll make an account on there. Maybe not though, because I’ll probably only use this forum and Kiwifarms.

Even though it's extremely slow and small they have amazing users and their mods are extremely chill
Good site. I made an account there everybodys cool except asianmasculinity coper @MongoloidJoe

Maybe I’ll make an account on there. Maybe not though, because I’ll probably only use this forum and Kiwifarms.
Kiwifarms? You mean the site dedicated to bullying autists?

Not a neet so I'll probably never join but it seemed cool from when I lurked it

Not a neet so I'll probably never join but it seemed cool from when I lurked it
20% of the users aren't neet you will be fine

They are a lot more lax with the rules so there are some highIQ discussions in there and you won't get shut out for not being blackpilled enough

I lurked there one time and it seemed pretty boring imo and not all that active, and it seemed like there were a lot of sexhavers there too so i havent gone back since

Decent enough lurk id join if I ever became neet

This place for its faults still mogs the living shit out of that reddit 2.0 website.

20% of the users aren't neet you will be fine

They are a lot more lax with the rules so there are some highIQ discussions in there and you won't get shut out for not being blackpilled enough
Surprised that's allowed, kind of defeats the purpose of having a neet forum

There's sexhavers and sexhaver problems so DNR goes to .net from me. NEET sexhavers are one of the worst kind of entitled little pieces of shit who think they're the joker, doomers and resistance while they're actually the winners who experience real love and more fulfilling lives than most working men.

Kiwifarms is full of normies, they have a whole 700 page thread seething over us

Kiwifarms is full of normies, they have a whole 700 page thread seething over us

Didn't expect to see myself here :feelskek:

xd maybe you shouldn't have sewermaxxed
Only like 50 of my posts were sewERs at that time I think. That was only 10 days ago and my post count has nearly doubled, over

Im not sure if NEET means just everyone who doesnt work or study, or only those who dont work or study on purpose?