Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Opinions on Alan Watts?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Was Alan Watts just a pseudointellectual bluepilled coper or was he whitepilledmaxxed? I enjoy listening to him, it is very relaxing ngl ded srs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo_c_r9mgBM&ab_channel=TheSpiritualLibrary

He drunkmaxxed himself and died though he ascended by statusmaxxing.

Just by reading the title I already know it's bs.

I wanna give feedback, but that's 23 minutes without a summary. Im sorry man.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Those pseudointellectual bluepilled copers (as you phrased it) are normans' favorite thought food, they inspire hope through bullshit reasoning and rationalizing themselves into narcissism.

Take one word of advice, if you TRY HARD ENOUGH and FOR LONG ENOUGH, any bullshit mentality can come to fruition and make AT LEAST some sense to you. That's why the only reliable thought processes are backed up by objective logic and reasoning. These guys, the "intellectuals", narcissism-maxxed and delusion-maxxed themselves into a psychological corner where they feel better than everyone else because of those "unique and beautiful thoughts" they have, which in turn are just the product of conditioning themselves to believe bullshit pseudo intellectualism down their throats (even if they act insecure or openly say they don't do this).

ANY mentality can become a part of you if you try hard enough. ANY. They conditioned themselves into believing that the world is some sort of oyster for them, where they are the misunderstood main character with a lot of interesting ideas and a full blown narcissistic story line. All while most of them act insecure about it to protect themselves from the inevitable realization that it's only an illogical ego trip.