Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion Thread: which youtuber would you shoot in the head and then fuck the corpse?

B

ban_collector

Greycel
Mine would be Roaming Millenial for sure
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLUrVTVTA3PnUFpYvpfMcpg/videos

Anita Sarkeesian but only on the condition that she is magically revived during the fucking and is fully conscious of the painful thrusting she's getting.

Framecel222 said:
Anita Sarkeesian but only on the condition that she is magically revived during the fucking and is fully conscious of the painful thrusting she's getting.

She's not as hot imo but yeah if I fucked her I would def shoot her afterwards instead of before. (NOT THAT I WOULD EVER COMMIT A CRIME IN REAL LIFE FBI. THIS IS SATIRE/MEMES ONLY)

ban_collector said:
She's not as hot imo but yeah if I fucked her I would def shoot her afterwards instead of before. (NOT THAT I WOULD EVER COMMIT A CRIME IN REAL LIFE FBI. THIS IS SATIRE/MEMES ONLY)

Oh yeah she's not hot at all, it's more about inflicting pain upon her.

With the fucking (pre-kill though)
Anita Sarkeesian
Zarna Joshi
Lacie Green
Chistina Rad
xxxThePeachxxx
Anna Kasparian

Without the raping coz ugly or tranny:
Milo Stewart
Riley Dennis
Trigglypuff

Yall are getting out of hand with these threads. If you ever do get a girl, at some point all this crazy shit is gonna rear it's ugly head in some form or another. The majority of us don't participate or think this way but you guys should check yourselves.

QuantumDummy said:
Yall are getting out of hand with these threads. If you ever do get a girl, at some point all this crazy shit is gonna rear it's ugly head in some form or another. The majority of us don't participate or think this way but you guys should check yourselves.

Normie spotted.

You also seem perturbed.

Circlemarveljerk said:
Normie spotted.

You also seem perturbed.

Haha I wish I was a normie, it'd be better than living the life of an incel as I do now. 

And yea who wouldn't be pertrubed at the type of shit you guys are stirring up? You realize 90% of other incels on here don't support this stuff, right?

QuantumDummy said:
And yea who wouldn't be pertrubed at the type of shit you guys are stirring up? You realize 90% of other incels on here don't support this stuff, right?

@"QuantumDummy" There is a thing call ignoring stuff you don't like. Or you can block people who you don't like.

So what? Do Incels need other Incels approval to post stuff they want?

Circlemarveljerk said:
@"QuantumDummy" There is a thing call ignoring stuff you don't like. Or you can block people who you don't like.

So what? Do Incels need other Incels approval to post stuff they want?

No, I won't block anyone and for the most part I usually stay away from these threads, this is the first time I bothered commenting in these extreme ones.

You won't see me trying to censor you guys, I believe in free speech but I come here to relate to the plights of incels, not delve into psychopathy. I mean really, would you guys do any of the things you suggest in these threads?

LOL @ knowing Youtubers.

QuantumDummy said:

This is just the Incel version of Fuck, Marry, Kill.