Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Opinion from spanish slayer on race on this forum

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
Screenshot 36

@AllanKing
@PPEcel
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@WØLF
@Caesercel
@Legionarivs
@Transcended Trucel

also question for @AllanKing i'm very interested in china so answer please this question

1. How is pig ( foid ) market in china, i heard there is more chinese men than women and concurention must be insane
2. What chinese think of USA, Japan, Europe or Poland
3. Your opinion on xi ?
4. Does chinese really dislike white, black men relationship with chinese women as it seems
5. Is there chinese, han version of white supremacy in china ?
6. I lurked on baidu, zhihu, that chinese version of tik tok and how are chinese zoomers ? how degenerate are from trad ( 1 ) to american zoomer degenerate ( 10 )
7. I lurked on such sites and i think that some chinese likes white women, what do you think of it ? are there some fantasies about blue eyed blondes ?
8. What china think of redheads

Last edited:
Did you see the poll that ran here? Most posters are white.

Link the /pol/ thread maby

7. I lurked on such sites and i think that some chinese likes white women, what do you think of it ? are there some fantasies about blue eyed blondes ?
asking the real questions :feelshaha: i'd rather jbwmaxx in a county like China that has decent living standards than a shithole like SEA

@AllanKing
Opinions about Alibaba's business and what do people think of premier American companies like Tesla and Apple there?

I lurked on baidu, zhihu, that chinese version of tik tok and how are chinese zoomers ? how degenerate are from trad ( 1 ) to american zoomer degenerate ( 10 )
I'd say overall Chinese foids are less degenerate in the sense that they don't fuck as much, but they tend to keep a larger group of orbiters (probably because ricecels also tend to simp more). Just look up the term 绿茶婊 (green tea bitch a.k.a foids that constantly show hints about intimacy but never let you fuck them). I would personally rate them 7.

All those platforms you listed have existed for a long time (with baidu tieba being the oldest) except for tiktok. Zoomers are slowly flooding the internet platforms but I'd say most Chinese zoomers nowadays use Tiktok, just like the zoomers from the west.

baidu tieba is kind of like 4chan (subject to the regulations) culture-wise despite being semi-anonymous like reddit.
zhihu is full of self-claimed social elites who find pleasure in mocking the plebs. That's where people like @PPEcel would hang out in an alternate universe where he was a CCP shill.
douban is another popular platform and it's more of a mixed bag. It is a combination of imdb and goodreads for movie or book reviews but the community behind consists mostly of degenerate foids (the most degenerate type. poisoned by western propaganda. I'd rate them 11/10).
You should also check out A岛, which is an anonymous board. Its users are based and would happily press the button to nuke countries like Japan or the USA. The only downside is that they worship CPC to the extent that makes me feel uncomfortable.

It was @thespanishcel. That anon has the same writing style as him, even ends the sentence with "kek".

:feelsLSD:
1. How is pig ( foid ) market in china, i heard there is more chinese men than women and concurention must be insane
why do you call it pig market,what's the meaning

seems it is mainly a countryside thing,not very prominent in the cities or among the well educated

most young people leave their villages and work in cities,so many young girls marry men living in cities,which make the gender imbalance in countryside even worse,so if you are poor and don't look good,you will find it hard to get married, my neighbor in my village married a landwhale because his family was poor
2. What chinese think of USA, Japan, Europe or Poland
very diverse,China is so huge a country, people know China is still backward compared to developed countries but most are confident about the future of the country,most people know little about poland,I think poland is developing fast and will catch up with west Europe in the future
. Your opinion on xi ?
xi is a strongman,determined to get his wills implemented,he has cracked down corruption on all levels ,strengthened party discipline,launched a campaign to eradicate all gangsters and eliminated extreme poverty,he has very high level support among ordinary people
4. Does chinese really dislike white, black men relationship with chinese women as it seems
it depends,they hate foreigner worship women,especially those who suck the cocks of foreign trash for free,but not for true healthy relationships

Last edited:
5. Is there chinese, han version of white supremacy in china ?
there are some who believe China will surpass west and have cultural confidence ,but foreigners are treated quite well

minorities aren't really discriminated,most of them look near the same to han people and have some preferential treatment
yes,some have fetish for them because west influence especially Hollywood movies,I think itis most about their tits,bottoms and facial features
What china think of redheads
don't know,very few people care I think
@AllanKing
Opinions about Alibaba's business and what do people think of premier American companies like Tesla and Apple there?
it is the biggest online business,many people buy items from it,elon musk is famous,many people especially young people like iPhone,they think it is trendy and a status symbol,I don't buy into this shit

Last edited:
@AllanKing what about question 6 of the op? I'm really curious to know if Chinese youngs are based or cucked like Western ones

@AllanKing what about question 6 of the op? I'm really curious to know if Chinese youngs are based or cucked like Western ones
I'd say overall Chinese foids are less degenerate in the sense that they don't fuck as much, but they tend to keep a larger group of orbiters (probably because ricecels also tend to simp more). Just look up the term 绿茶婊 (green tea bitch a.k.a foids that constantly show hints about intimacy but never let you fuck them). I would personally rate them 7.

All those platforms you listed have existed for a long time (with baidu tieba being the oldest) except for tiktok. Zoomers are slowly flooding the internet platforms but I'd say most Chinese zoomers nowadays use Tiktok, just like the zoomers from the west.

baidu tieba is kind of like 4chan (subject to the regulations) culture-wise despite being semi-anonymous like reddit.
zhihu is full of self-claimed social elites who find pleasure in mocking the plebs. That's where people like @PPEcel would hang out in an alternate universe where he was a CCP shill.
douban is another popular platform and it's more of a mixed bag. It is a combination of imdb and goodreads for movie or book reviews but the community behind consists mostly of degenerate foids (the most degenerate type. poisoned by western propaganda. I'd rate them 11/10).
You should also check out A岛, which is an anonymous board. Its users are based and would happily press the button to nuke countries like Japan or the USA. The only downside is that they worship CPC to the extent that makes me feel uncomfortable.