Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Operation Honkler : My mission to London and the Andrew Tate protest

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
I already had a blue suit and face paint and bow tie and all that shit, but today i needed to plan.

I bought a side pouch that I can carry my paint supplies, and other essentials : dont want to use a back pack to cramp the honkler style.

I cant leave the care home in a honkler suit, so I will leave in shorts and a vest, which isnt strange for me.

On the the train, I change into the suit which will be carried in a carrier bag, and when I am in the suit, the bag will fold up into my suit pocket or side pouch.

I will wear the suit over my shorts and vest, so no need to carry another set of clothes.

I will then go to the protest, and after wards take the suit off and be stripped to my shorts and vest under neath, and bring out my bag from my pocket and return to the care home like nothing happened.

I still need to work out how I will remove the face paint tho.

Based, so you're going to be dressed as a clown? Can't wait for the daily mail pictures.

joker-clapping.gif

Based, so you're going to be dressed as a clown? Can't wait for the daily mail pictures.
think joker, but with a blue suit, green dress shirt, blue polka dot bow tie and yellow flower

I really dont want to do it.

strong chance of getting stabbed or arrested in London, and I gotta travel all that fucking way and sleep on a bench for two nights if cant find digs

There's going to be an "Andrew Tate protest"? Kek

I really dont want to do it.

strong chance of getting stabbed or arrested in London, and I gotta travel all that fucking way and sleep on a bench for two nights if cant find digs
You gotta be strong brocel, showing up to the protest is gonna be hella kino, especially with the joker cosplay

You gotta be strong brocel, showing up to the protest is gonna be hella kino, especially with the joker cosplay
100% you will see in me in britbong news, or some protester will film it.

Some millionaire friend of tate will be there too :feelsLSD:

100% you will see in me in britbong news, or some protester will film it.

Some millionaire friend of tate will be there too :feelsLSD:
I will also add this isnt about tate, just to be there, my presence.

I aint getting involved in illegal shit, they say its a peaceful protest but we will see,

@AutisticBeast come to london on the 11th

I already had a blue suit and face paint and bow tie and all that shit, but today i needed to plan.

I bought a side pouch that I can carry my paint supplies, and other essentials : dont want to use a back pack to cramp the honkler style.

I cant leave the care home in a honkler suit, so I will leave in shorts and a vest, which isnt strange for me.

On the the train, I change into the suit which will be carried in a carrier bag, and when I am in the suit, the bag will fold up into my suit pocket or side pouch.

I will wear the suit over my shorts and vest, so no need to carry another set of clothes.

I will then go to the protest, and after wards take the suit off and be stripped to my shorts and vest under neath, and bring out my bag from my pocket and return to the care home like nothing happened.

I still need to work out how I will remove the face paint tho.
Hows this inkwelldom discussion, mang?

I was thinking off wearing an Incel Lives Matter t shirt around a major city like London some time.

all i want is my face to be on the news.

and this is a peaceful way to do so