Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Opening an incel gift store

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
Hmm i wonder if i should open a small gift store to sell .is mugs, tshirts, Shit related to memes and blackpilled books written by me and perhaps other users, should i? I live in tacoland so should be easy and more safer than doing it in borgerland or cuckcanada. :smonk:

Not doing it for profit, I dont give a shit about material things, Just for fun. :bigbrain:

Last edited:
As if anyone would walk around in public with an incels.is shirt

Make a never began t shirt

Proves my theory that zoomer faggots now WANT to be incel as some sort of lifestyle choice or fashion statement.
Yes bro, wear your incels.is shirt and drink out of your incels.is cup so that everyone can see how edgy and cool you are ...

Start a business and make us associates

Proves my theory that zoomer faggots now WANT to be incel as some sort of lifestyle choice or fashion statement.
Yes bro, wear your incels.is shirt and drink out of your incels.is cup so that everyone can see how edgy and cool you are ...
We are edgy now?!
Thought we are losers with no fucks given

As if anyone would walk around in public with an incels.is shirt

make some shirts with pills and "it's over" on it.