Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oofy doofy theory is true but it just means that all men are fucked

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Chad still gets pussies but if he wants an attractive gf? Foids will dismiss him as having “toxic masculinity” and choose the beta cucks who have no options. Women are the overpowered ones in soyciety now. Oofy doofy is just an more extreme version of the female dual mating strategy because while foids still want sex with chad, they’re less and less willing to LTR with him even if they’re stacy tier, because they want to wear the pants in the relationship. That’s why you see so many attractive foids with weak men even though these foids would have no problem getting a chad bf.

In the current world no male can win. Chad gets sex and oofy doofy gets companionship. Only foids have control over everything.

View: https://youtu.be/hoXxv7BFNhE

Last edited:
Chad still gets pussies but if he wants an attractive gf? Foids will dismiss him as having “toxic masculinity” and choose the beta cucks who have options. Women are the overpowered ones in soyciety now. Oofy doofy is just an more extreme version of the female dual mating strategy because while foids still want sex with chad, they’re less and less willing to LTR with him even if they’re stacy tier, because they want to wear the pants in the relationship. That’s why you see so many attractive foids with weak men even though these foids would have no problem getting a chad bf.

In the current world no male can win. Chad gets sex and oofy doofy gets companionship. Only foids have control over everything.

View: https://youtu.be/hoXxv7BFNhE

the pants in relationship and boy toy is soo real, destiny's wife, anisha jhoma, ashley matheson, siri dhal, all of the whores literally get a cuck and live with skewed power dynamics the modern world is hell on earth

you are stupid to think chad doesnt have companionship. the super rich have them too because the foids act very well

If you can live in the same house and provide for some female knowing she gets banged by Tyrone's and Chadrone's (like Destiny, etc), you have a problem. Simps and low T cucks will be the downfall of this civilization as we know it.

Last edited:
If you can live in the same house and provide for some female knowing she gets banged by Tyrone's and Chadrone's (like Destiny, etc), you have a problem. Simps and low T cucks will be the downfall of this civilization as we know it.
If I was chad I’d rather LTR a stacy gf than cuck her oofy boyfriend while knowing that she won’t date me because I have “toxic masculinity”, kek

”Soft teddy bear guys with a plump little belly”. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, never understood why oofy doofy is seen as bluepill. It really isn't. It's literally just alphafux betabux but adjusted for modern post-feminist society.

knowing that she won’t date me because I have “toxic masculinity”, kek
Having "toxic masculinity" literally just means that women can't easily control you, and that's why it's "toxic".

Having "toxic masculinity" literally just means that women can't easily control you, and that's why it's "toxic".

This is a great assertion, and we you are on point when mentioning the nature of the post-feminist society. But I think, against OP´s consideration, that the total domination of manliness, that impulse for destroying men´s individuality is only plausible among certain social groups (oversocialized women). Working class women, I´ve i noticed, still like hyper-masculine guys.

That's very simplistic. There is some truth to it, but females won't enter a LTR with just anyone. It still has to be someone who makes her look good and elevates her status.

Otherwise we would all have LTRs and there would be no incels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back