Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious OOFY DOOFY THEORY is real. Just imagine this easy mental experiment!! PROOF of OOFY DOOFY theory!! GTFIH

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
imagine you do speed dating and meet a girl for the first time and you both sit at a small table facing eachother. she asks "um ok so like ummm, what do you do for fun? tehee"

and you furrow your brow and think really hard and you look her in the eye and slightly smile and say "i am a gamer. i enjoy playing videogames in my spare time"

not a great reaction from her right? now imagine you reply like this instead:

"Ahahaha you want to know what i like to do eh, well....." *slicks back hair, makes a funny frowny face and blink really quckly* "well i consider myself to be a BIT of a gamer to be honestttttttttaaaaahahaaa ahhahaaa! you know i do like me a bit of GAMER TIME ahahaaaaahahaa............" *laughing way too loud and rocking back and forth*

honestly i feel like a girl would think thats a way better reaction, maybe even cute. incels are basically the opposite of oofy doofy. u can make any trait into a positive one if u just oofy doofy max!

What a retarded post with no proof, A foid doesn't give a shit if you game, even if she games other gamers that are better looking than you are a dime a dozen. Shite.