Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Oofy doofy theory” explained straight from the (w)horses mouth

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
This oofy doofy stuff was really making me wonder… I thought there’s no way these guys can be outliers when there’s too many… I asked myself for so long why so many guys who looked worse than me could get it and since online on apps etc females only swiped on conventionally attractive guys who are only 5% of the males and they even say it themselves they find most men ugly I thought if they ALL have these standards online and they even express it when asked that’s plenty of hard evidence to show they really disprove of most mens looks, and simply arnt willing to ever deviate from or change from that, otherwise an average or ugly guy would at least get a few matches. Myself out of probably over 200,000 still didn’t get an average match who’d message me. I thought that’s all the evidence I need to see females are all the same online and all exhibit insane looks standards which they feel really strong about….

So to me it didn’t make any sense as to why in real life I’d see so many guys who look like garbage with females when online it felt like trying to win lotto and they are clearly incredibly strict with mens looks requirements so why is it different in real life….

Some say money, these guys arnt wealthy, some say “personality “ a lot of these guys don’t seem all that confident or interesting….

My conclusion was that females were all just with guys they found physically unattractive. I think most of these guys are with females who think they’re ugly and resent them.

I just couldn’t understand why females would do this on a large scale. But apparently it’s really common. I’ve heard quite a few times “I’m with him because I like him or his personality etc” but they never say they’re attracted to the guy. Seems a lot of Females force themselves at least for a while to stay with guys they arnt actually attracted to and hold resentment for. They’re not actually content with these relationships….

This whore here in the video pretty much says it. And if one says it there’s probably a lot of others who do….

I wanted to do some kind of questionare or survey to ask females if they’re with or have been in many relationships where they arnt physically attracted to the guy. And some stay from some weird type of Stockholm syndrome type thing from forcing themselves to be round the person. My guess is that the majority of females are with guys they actually don’t find attractive and have a level of dissatisfaction for their relationships…

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2_VkoD4snbI?feature=share

Wtf do women have to do to be attractive? Just literally don't eat that much :feelsUgh:. To be conventionally attractive as a man you first have to be tall which is genetically out of your control. You have to have a good diet as well. And you have to actually exercise. And I mean real exercise like running or lifting. Not dumb yoga shit foids do that works out nothing other than their ass while teaching different sex positions. 95% of men will never reach the level of attraction this dumb hole sees as average

To be conventionally attractive as a man you first have to be tall which is genetically out of your control.
Height may be controlled with HGH and aromasin but good luck convincing your bluepilled parents to give you them at age 15 or whatever. Over for youngcels.

This is not the whole picture but i'll post it anyway:

2022 04 10 22 54 46 What is your response to the usual  You dont need a relationship to be ha

JBW + Chad scarcity + NT + Submissive BetaBucks = "Oofy doofy"

It's also called fake nice guy syndrome, kek

JFL how dense. Men aren't told to "give her a chance" because men already do give that chance. There's no need to tell them to do what they're already doing. Sure, men aren't told to "sacrifice", they just do, they have too.

Also being unattractive to a woman really isn't saying much given women rate most men as below average. These cases are often decent looking 7/10 guys.

JFL how dense. Men aren't told to "give her a chance" because men already do give that chance. There's no need to tell them to do what they're already doing. Sure, men aren't told to "sacrifice", they just do, they have too.

Also being unattractive to a woman really isn't saying much given women rate most men as below average. These cases are often decent looking 7/10 guys.
High IQ post

Aside from the name being retarded and zoomer (who named it...?) it's just flat out wrong. Exceptions are never the rule. Any ugly guy with a GF either has money or being with the ugly guy will give the Stacy attention (notice how the sub 5 male/Stacy relationships are all over social media seemingly but when you go out in the real world you never see it)

This is because the Stacy will take photos, "be with" the ugly guy for a while and make infinite posts online about it, get the virtue signaling attention, and either cheat for chad or dump him entirely and head back to the cock carousel

Foids even rate most Hollywood actors average or ugly, which is insane.

High IQ post

Aside from the name being retarded and zoomer (who named it...?) it's just flat out wrong. Exceptions are never the rule. Any ugly guy with a GF either has money or being with the ugly guy will give the Stacy attention (notice how the sub 5 male/Stacy relationships are all over social media seemingly but when you go out in the real world you never see it)
being ugly is literally a negative trait. You have to be coping hard as shit to think that being ugly is the way to get a girl. If that was the case, I'd be fucking slaying. Problems with this theory is that theres often a catch. The guy's either old, so from a different generation when things werent so bad, rich, statusmaxxed as fuck, or not ugly anyway.

Also people need to learn to stop making the mistake of assuming that an ugly guy out and about with a girl, is dating said girl. They should try actually speaking to these guys, I find that the majority of the time, the girl they're with is a relative or a platonic friend. It's funny though, the fact that people are so shocked to see an ugly guy out with a girl that it leads them to jump to the conclusion that they must be together for her to even bother, is a clear indicator what most people think.

This oofy doofy stuff was really making me wonder… I thought there’s no way these guys can be outliers when there’s too many… I asked myself for so long why so many guys who looked worse than me could get it and since online on apps etc females only swiped on conventionally attractive guys who are only 5% of the males and they even say it themselves they find most men ugly I thought if they ALL have these standards online and they even express it when asked that’s plenty of hard evidence to show they really disprove of most mens looks, and simply arnt willing to ever deviate from or change from that, otherwise an average or ugly guy would at least get a few matches. Myself out of probably over 200,000 still didn’t get an average match who’d message me. I thought that’s all the evidence I need to see females are all the same online and all exhibit insane looks standards which they feel really strong about….

So to me it didn’t make any sense as to why in real life I’d see so many guys who look like garbage with females when online it felt like trying to win lotto and they are clearly incredibly strict with mens looks requirements so why is it different in real life….

Some say money, these guys arnt wealthy, some say “personality “ a lot of these guys don’t seem all that confident or interesting….

My conclusion was that females were all just with guys they found physically unattractive. I think most of these guys are with females who think they’re ugly and resent them.

I just couldn’t understand why females would do this on a large scale. But apparently it’s really common. I’ve heard quite a few times “I’m with him because I like him or his personality etc” but they never say they’re attracted to the guy. Seems a lot of Females force themselves at least for a while to stay with guys they arnt actually attracted to and hold resentment for. They’re not actually content with these relationships….

This whore here in the video pretty much says it. And if one says it there’s probably a lot of others who do….

I wanted to do some kind of questionare or survey to ask females if they’re with or have been in many relationships where they arnt physically attracted to the guy. And some stay from some weird type of Stockholm syndrome type thing from forcing themselves to be round the person. My guess is that the majority of females are with guys they actually don’t find attractive and have a level of dissatisfaction for their relationships…

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2_VkoD4snbI?feature=share

Oofy doofy = beta buxx duck.

Foids don't even need to be recently broken up to have a rebound guy. In her mind, not being able to find Chad is the same as having just broken up with him. Don't be fooled into thinking he's lucky to be in a relationship. Behind the scenes, he's friendzoned. Isn't that even worse? To be friendzoned in an established relationship?
Now she will feel no remorse when cheating on him because she's justified. He's just a friend after all.

oofy doofy = submissive betabuxx cuck.

Foids marry oofy doofy dudes to ENSLAVE the man and use him as her personal servant, a butler who works for free, and even pays bills for the privilege of being a butler to his Queen mistress.

Foids dont't require good genes in a MARRIAGE PARTNER because the foid is confident she can always deny sex to hubby, and fuck Chad on the side. The benefit of Chad's superior genes can be had by the foid without need for her to even ask Chad's name.

The benefits of resource extraction (slavery) can be had most conveniently in marriage, but the married foid has no intentions of furthering the genetic lineage of her "dear hubby", in fact, he will likely be cuked and raise Chad's kids...

"Wanting to be attracted to someone you'll be fucking for the rest of your life is not a high standard"

Being a Chad is not a high standard :foidSoy:

Height may be controlled with HGH and aromasin but good luck convincing your bluepilled parents to give you them at age 15 or whatever. Over for youngcels.
Are you an HGH dealer :feelshehe:

Is it a TikTok thing to zoom in on yourself at the end of every sentence? Tf

Wtf do women have to do to be attractive? Just literally don't eat that much :feelsUgh:. To be conventionally attractive as a man you first have to be tall which is genetically out of your control. You have to have a good diet as well. And you have to actually exercise. And I mean real exercise like running or lifting. Not dumb yoga shit foids do that works out nothing other than their ass while teaching different sex positions. 95% of men will never reach the level of attraction this dumb hole sees as average
Men also have to make money. It is so important it is part of what is even attractive in the first place, that is, to be able to pass the drawbridge and say hello without the communication becoming some awkward event.

Where can I find it :feelshehe:
Online steroid/peptide websites.. They're probably sold for way cheaper in Turkey and China from what I've heard.
buydeus.com is a good place to start since they're probably more trustworthy but I haven't bought anything from them yet.

Last edited:
Online steroid/peptide websites.. They're probably sold for way cheaper in Turkey and China from what I've heard.
buydeus.com is a good place to start since they're probably more trustworthy but I haven't bought anything from them yet.
Is this something Mexico would sell with no prescription :ping:

Is this something Mexico would sell with no prescription :ping:
If it was Mexico would be all 6 footers right now.
But besides maybe they do. It just hasn't been spread around enough. Mexican society hasn't gotten fucked over by hypergamy so nobody really cares except for local. professional sports guys.

Last edited:
If it was Mexico would be all 6 footers right now.
But besides maybe they do. It just hasn't been spread around enough. Mexican society hasn't gotten fucked over by hypergamy so nobody really cares except for local. professional sports guys.
Here in Saudi Arabia you're never given HGH unless you have been examined to have a deficiency in it or you have serious injuries in your growth calves. We don't take that kind of thing seriously.

Women COMMONLY date and marry men they're NOT sexually attracted to, and that's why they behave the way they do in relationships. Just think of all those plain looking dudes who've dated, been married and had sex, who THINK they know what real attraction looks like, but they don't. Strip the plain looking guy of his money, or willingness to get married, or his resources/status, and then you see how "attractive" he really is :). Basically if she won't have sex with you with no strings attached, she's not legitimately attracted to you. Anything short of CHAD attraction, and she can't be trusted for any kind of serious relationship.

Foids don't even need to be recently broken up to have a rebound guy. In her mind, not being able to find Chad is the same as having just broken up with him. Don't be fooled into thinking he's lucky to be in a relationship. Behind the scenes, he's friendzoned. Isn't that even worse? To be friendzoned in an established relationship?
Now she will feel no remorse when cheating on him because she's justified. He's just a friend after all.
I wish I could even get that tho… I mean sure these guys might be all in sexless or emotionally dead relationships but I can’t even get conversations, can’t get the friendzone . Females won’t even acknowledge my existence at all

Women COMMONLY date and marry men they're NOT sexually attracted to, and that's why they behave the way they do in relationships. Just think of all those plain looking dudes who've dated, been married and had sex, who THINK they know what real attraction looks like, but they don't. Strip the plain looking guy of his money, or willingness to get married, or his resources/status, and then you see how "attractive" he really is :). Basically if she won't have sex with you with no strings attached, she's not legitimately attracted to you. Anything short of CHAD attraction, and she can't be trusted for any kind of serious relationship.
Yeah they’re all shallow trash I just wanted to tick the thing off the list before I die that’s all

Im starting to think oofy doofy pill is real, reddifeminazzi foids use these soyboys (who agree with everything she says to get the pussy once a month) and she uses the soyboy as emotional and mental betabuxxer.

Im starting to think oofy doofy pill is real, reddifeminazzi foids use these soyboys (who agree with everything she says to get the pussy once a month) and she uses the soyboy as emotional and mental betabuxxer.
See I’m. Not a pussy beta bux… I’m just an asshole with a bad face…. Not all “betas” are some geek with a fat face and Nintendo switch

Basically be another sheep or slave to the media ideas and do whatever to conform…

not just that. the most important part is the Neurotypical part. You cant FAKE neurotypicality, atleast not for long. It's mostly genetic, how your brain is wired. Women are master in sniffing out social awkwardness..and its a big failo

See I’m. Not a pussy beta bux… I’m just an asshole with a bad face…. Not all “betas” are some geek with a fat face and Nintendo switch
Im not saying you are a soyboy, my point is feminists with dyed hair need constant confirmation of their beliefs and often date the male feminist guys because they are agreeable. Beside that there are many factors why foids date ugly guys, it usually benefits them at the moment.

I wish I could even get that tho… I mean sure these guys might be all in sexless or emotionally dead relationships but I can’t even get conversations, can’t get the friendzone . Females won’t even acknowledge my existence at all
Brutal.

not just that. the most important part is the Neurotypical part. You cant FAKE neurotypicality, atleast not for long. It's mostly genetic, how your brain is wired. Women are master in sniffing out social awkwardness..and its a big failo
They’re trash they’re not master of anything but narcissistim

:yes:

How do we end it

The comment section always makes me smile.
Blackpilled.