Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Oofy Doofy Pilled: This Fat Chinese FOB Student has a GF

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
68F87128 CDA6 4915 A713 9C9AA81E044D

I saw this @mistersinister looking Chinese student sitting next to me in the library wrapping his arms all over her and flirting to this noodle while doing Stat problems.

If we were all NT, 90% of us would be guaranteed to have a gf by Highschool or University at least! :feelsrope::feelsree:

Last edited:
Fat where? GF where?

He mogs me despite not showing his face:feelskek::feelskek:

Just because one gets lucky, that doesn’t mean the rest of us will be as lucky as him

Just because one gets lucky, that doesn’t mean the rest of us will be as lucky as him
It's a wonder tho, that all of the "lucky ones" happen to be NT as fuck, i tell you even 1% chance works sometimes.

To also answer your other post. More than personality i would say it's your bearing and extrovertedness. Look at @Broly He's basically fucking himself over, most people here are.

It's a wonder tho, that all of the "lucky ones" happen to be NT as fuck, i tell you even 1% chance works sometimes.

To also answer your other post. More than personality i would say it's your bearing and extrovertedness. Look at @Broly He's basically fucking himself over, most people here are.
Sometimes ugly guys get lucky and being NT helpa but even if they are NT usually the best they’ll get is friend zoned who listens to the foid venting about how chad pump and dumped her. I wouldn’t consider myself NT but i can socialize and I talked to a lot of foids from work or hobbies i did and they never saw me a mate and i was rejected dozens of times after asking different foids out due to me having poor genetics

"im in lothe withsss thim bethause hithis perthonalithy"

I wouldn’t consider myself NT but i can socialize and I talked to a lot of foids from work or hobbies i did and they never saw me a mate and i was rejected dozens of times after asking different foids out due to me having poor genetics
It's because you're not NT, very much like myself. You don't have to try to be NT, you just are. I also thought i was good at talking with people and it turns out that i'm not, im just someone who can talk with people but they bear my existance for a while. It's not like people end up liking me or something, I don't know its weird. I won't say that below average dudes with good social skills have perfect relationships. They're usually the little puppies of their girlfriend and do everything for her. But they get laid.

So i don't know, saw a dude who was my height and had that pretty boy look. And i thought how did he managed to bang this blonde hot girl, and i saw how he reacted to his gf and what he did. Turns out he's her servarnt more or less, does everything and follows her everywhere.

Oofy doofy pill is the truth, i also have a lot of life experiences that proves me that

NTpill is absolutely brutal and just as much of a blackpill as the lookspill, because being neurotypical is something genetic. you are either born NT or ur not. its still underated. but rest assured, without the looks to back it up he will always be a beta soy cuck doormat simp and never get the best sex and raw foid emotions like chad gets.

View attachment 607911
I saw this @mistersinister looking Chinese student sitting next to me in the library wrapping his arms all over her and flirting to this noodle while doing Stat problems.

If we were all NT, 90% of us would be guaranteed to have a gf by Highschool or University at least! :feelsrope::feelsree:
big fucking truth, I have ugly cousins who got laid here despite very similar stats to me because NT!
He mogs me despite not showing his face:feelskek::feelskek:
Yup whiter skin and fat Mogs me
Oofy doofy pill is the truth, i also have a lot of life experiences that proves me that
it happens too often, too bad we are too socially retarded in addition to ugliness
Wristmogs me
fuck same
NTpill is absolutely brutal and just as much of a blackpill as the lookspill, because being neurotypical is something genetic. you are either born NT or ur not. its still underated. but rest assured, without the looks to back it up he will always be a beta soy cuck doormat simp and never get the best sex and raw foid emotions like chad gets.
and no easy way to change things :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's because you're not NT, very much like myself. You don't have to try to be NT, you just are. I also thought i was good at talking with people and it turns out that i'm not, im just someone who can talk with people but they bear my existance for a while. It's not like people end up liking me or something, I don't know its weird. I won't say that below average dudes with good social skills have perfect relationships. They're usually the little puppies of their girlfriend and do everything for her. But they get laid.

So i don't know, saw a dude who was my height and had that pretty boy look. And i thought how did he managed to bang this blonde hot girl, and i saw how he reacted to his gf and what he did. Turns out he's her servarnt more or less, does everything and follows her everywhere.
Being NT can help, but with how many options females have in dating, how would she be attracted to a short ugly guy when she has chad available? Some sub 6 men get lucky and are NT but that doesn’t apply to the huge abundance of ugly men that get rejected over and over will succeed. A chad will never have any problems. I was able to make some friends but females were always repulsed by my genetics

Can't see his face.

Maybe he benefited from the JBK pill :feelshaha:

Bro you’re essentially saying personality is what matters :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:
NT matters a lot, most people here can credit mental illness as much as looks for their inceldom: otherwise you wouldn’t be seeing posts like this. :feelstastyman:

In Video Game

Lol have you seen incel meetups? These guys are just autistic, they’d be low tier normie if they weren’t. You’re either a manlet or an autistic social outcast.