Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Oofy doofy in Brazil........ lifefuel for manlets

You know those are just ig whores who are only there to promote their instagram and onlyfans right?

You know those are just ig whores who are only there to promote their instagram and onlyfans right?
He doesn't care, he just want to raise his hopes about Brazil

Those are attention whores, but even if they weren't, well... Hard to say the effort come here just so some niggers kill you in a drive-by would be worth it.

what that mouth do

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck midget foid in the blue bikini.:feelsohh:

That's why it's beyond over for me and my fellow braziliancells. Even in the most lustful country in the entire world, we still fail to get pussy.

Finally, a refuge for a 5'7 guy

Being extremely unattractive is a very good way of getting female attention. The wrong kind, of course.

These poor guy's whole existence is a joke

brazilians are fucking sickos

you have to see what these fucking monkeys like to share in their telegram/whatsapp's groups, brazilians enjoy watching bizarre stuff

Being a midget freak MOGS being a standard shortcel.

these girls are gonna use them to get attention and rack up followers, and after that they'll go away

:feelsthink:
they kill people for smartphone there :fuk:
as a brazilian i can confirm, i personally don't know anyone who has been killed (i know people who have been robbed on the streets), but there are a lot of cases on the news

brazilians are fucking sickos

you have to see what these fucking monkeys like to share in their telegram/whatsapp's groups, brazilians enjoy watching bizarre stuff
people share weird stuff only because they are curious as fuck, not because they like this shit, just admit you have clicked on something only for curiosity sake

That's why it's beyond over for me and my fellow braziliancells. Even in the most lustful country in the entire world, we still fail to get pussy.
it's over for us braziliancels :feelsrope:

people share weird stuff only because they are curious as fuck, not because they like this shit, just admit you have clicked on something only for curiosity sake
im brazilian too

admit we're savage monkeys who enjoy weird stuff