Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "onlyfans detected, opinion rejected"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1d5ak6h/onlyfans_detected_opinion_rejected/

i don't think that's fair. i don't think it's fair that women were trafficked onto onlyfans in droves by the ads and promotional content and societal pressure, only to face scrutiny and humiliation afterwards. onlyfans took advantage of and advertised to literal teenage girls and young adults. now these girls are facing the consequences.

"Trafficked" :lul:

Oh no I have to face the consequences of my actions :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

women were trafficked onto onlyfans in droves by the ads and promotional content
if youre that fucking gullible you shouldnt exist in this world you dumb fucking whore

heres my advice grab a fucking gun and blow your brains out because you clearly havent matured beyond the age of 5

if youre that fucking gullible you shouldnt exist in this world you dumb fucking whore

heres my advice grab a fucking gun and blow your brains out because you clearly havent matured beyond the age of 5
very based

Imagine cyberbullyng exists, normies really ruined the internet for bad

"I did 10,000$ a month at 19 selling feet and boob pics to old perverts on the internet i'm such a victim" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

I'm just tired all of this shit. Sigh..

Why should you have rights if you can't make your own decisions, consent, or take responsibility for anything? They can never answer this.

This stupid bitch deserves to be a Jew in 1940 Germany. How is signing up to a whore site trafficking? You trafficked yourself and play the victim? Dumb cunt.

"I did 10,000$ a month at 19 selling feet and boob pics to old perverts on the internet i'm such a victim" :foidSoy::foidSoy:
They can always apply for McDonalds.

honestly a good government would euthanize all of these people

Why should you have rights if you can't make your own decisions, consent, or take responsibility for anything? They can never answer this.
They want to do anything they want and have us pay for it.

i wanna imagine a world where every single female (old enough) have an OF account
i think some kind of a civil war will occur and men will go insane