Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Only way to victory is having cute adorable loli waifu of culture

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Other ways are defeat. Some are still honorable, like MGTOW, others, like going for ugly femorlois, and roasties, or even commitment to pretty whores - are disgrace

Araisanas

My waifu is 18 and has tits, sorry

My waifu is 18 and has tits, sorry
Fookin Zoomer cucks. Fucking 18 year old hags are disgusting, big milk wahmen from my high school became saggy floppy udders once in college. By the way, Rem was 17 in Arc 1/2.

Roasties and cucks approve your worship of magical number 18
My waifu is a virgin
In anime girls being virgins at 18 is common
Sorry m8, but I don't have an interest in diddling children
Fookin Zoomer cucks. Fucking 18 year old hags are disgusting, big milk wahmen from my high school became saggy floppy udders once in college. By the way, Rem was 17 in Arc 1/2.
She's 18 now and if you think girls get saggy at 18 then idk what's wrong with the chicks at your school, but I still see lots of hot girls around my age, more or less

My waifu is a virgin
In anime girls being virgins at 18 is common
Sorry m8, but I don't have an interest in diddling children

She's 18 now and if you think girls get saggy at 18 then idk what's wrong with the chicks at your school, but I still see lots of hot girls around my age, more or less

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :soy: :soy:

a victory i shall not achieve

Based and blackpilled. Loli wife --> great life

Other ways are defeat. Some are still honorable, like MGTOW, others, like going for ugly femorlois, and roasties, or even commitment to pretty whores - are disgrace

View attachment 178640
What ages are you interested in? girls as young as 10 start using phones and social media, fakeup and more.