Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only wageslave taxpayers will get Drumpfbuxx, but they'll have to pay it back in 2020 taxes

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Feels comfy being a NEET instead of a slave of plutocrats who literally want you dead, and horde trillions of dollars while you rot and die

I wish my parents didn't hate me

neetcels better be grateful

Yeah feelsgood man

If wagies were wise, they would not spend any of their Drumpfbuxx. It is as worthless as the toilet paper that fills their storage closets.

Suffocate the economy and make Drumpf's beloved billionaires in the Stock Market apply for special exemptions to Israel's national quarantine and flee the country.

I wish my parents didn't hate me

neetcels better be grateful
You can always become a NEET, bro. No excuses.

Physically abandon your family just like they have abandoned you, to the arbitrary pressures of social conformity.

I will sooner go homeless than slave.

Last edited:
i will become a NEET next week when I lie to my parents about having the corona and won't have to work anymore
feelsgood

i will become a NEET next week when I lie to my parents about having the corona and won't have to work anymore
feelsgood
Wouldn't they become afraid of associating with you if you have the kung flu? How could they reconcile having you under their roof with the interests of their own health?

I'd just say that I'm quarantining myself to prevent my contamination.

Wouldn't they become afraid of associating with you if you have the kung flu? How could they reconcile having you under their roof with the interests of their own health?

I'd just say that I'm quarantining myself to prevent my contamination.
that actually makes much more sense. Thank you OP, because of you I will become a NEET and not have to be in a cage for at least a few weeks

that actually makes much more sense. Thank you OP, because of you I will become a NEET and not have to be in a cage for at least a few weeks
I'm always happy to be of help :feelsokman:

Bring neet is the only option for incels
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back