Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only Ugly women use Incel Tears

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
no stacy is out here trying to circlejerk and put down societies outcasted, ugly, loner bottom of the barrell incel men like mouthbreathing retards beacause they simply don't care we are invisible to them. I have seen a profile of a low iq, npc, conformist, mouthbreathing curry bitch on soyddit who frequently posts on Incel tears when I looked at her profile ALL her posts and messages are on places like r/inceltear, r/niceguy, r/justneckbeardthings and a bunch of other hivemind, soy mouthbreathing subreddits like r/NotHowGirlsWork ect, ect.

We live rent free in their heads lol these ugly women have angst that no chad will love them and that we are their looksmatch sadly so they project it by wasting their time insulting and putting down the outcasted, 'low tier', 'inferior men' on inceltears same goes to any average women who uses that subreddit too they are mad they can't get chad aren't these the same people who give retarded advice like get a hobby, get a job, get a good personality meanwhile their entire life revolves around incels and hating the downtrodden, loner, bottom of the barrel men of society instead of following their own advice.

I am not even mad, I am happy that these subhuman soys, faggots, troons and ugly/average women's lives revolves around some random 'loser' Incel venting about his life online I am fucking glad you are wasting your pathetic life that revolves around hating an outcasted, ugly, loner males of society this is probably the best we can do so keep seething :society::society::feelsdevil:

rappers frequently rap about misogynist lyrics but some ugly incel venting online is the problem :soy:

We all know this

no stacy is out here trying to circlejerk and put down societies outcasted, ugly, loner bottom of the barrell incel men like mouthbreathing retards beacause they simply don't care we are invisible to them. I have seen a profile of a low iq, npc, conformist, mouthbreathing curry bitch on soyddit who frequently posts on Incel tears when I looked at her profile ALL her posts and messages are on places like r/inceltear, r/niceguy, r/justneckbeardthings and a bunch of other hivemind, soy mouthbreathing subreddits like r/NotHowGirlsWork ect, ect.

We live rent free in their heads lol these ugly women have angst that no chad will love them and that we are their looksmatch sadly so they project it by wasting their time insulting and putting down the outcasted, 'low tier', 'inferior men' on inceltears same goes to any average women who uses that subreddit too they are mad they can't get chad aren't these the same people who give retarded advice like get a hobby, get a job, get a good personality meanwhile their entire life revolves around incels and hating the downtrodden, loner, bottom of the barrel men of society instead of following their own advice.

I am not even mad, I am happy that these subhuman soys, faggots, troons and ugly/average women's lives revolves around some random 'loser' Incel venting about his life online I am fucking glad you are wasting your pathetic life that revolves around hating an outcasted, ugly, loner males of society this is probably the best we can do so keep seething :society::society::feelsdevil:
Why do most of the women love thugs and bad boys when they have good men ?

There were attractive women on IT jfl. One of them was a stacy and bragging about being simped on by .is, I forgot her name but she later deleted her account
I doubt her whole account revolved around incels probably used it for OF too

There were attractive women on IT jfl. One of them was a stacy and bragging about being simped on by .is, I forgot her name but she later deleted her account
Fluffykitten?

Even severely disfigured foids have infinite SMV :fuk:
maybe they have more SMV than incels but people here wont even fuck fat foids and you are saying a severely disfigured one has infinite SMV

Women favorite past time when not fucking chad is shitting on low value men lol, the get a sort of sick catharsis that not even chad cock can quench which is why they go out of there way to seek out incel forums and youtube comments, a bitch like this definitely has better things to do than post on reddit yet she does

Women favorite past time when not fucking chad is shitting on low value men lol, the get a sort of sick catharsis that not even chad cock can quench which is why they go out of there way to seek out incel forums and youtube comments, a bitch like this definitely has better things to do than post on reddit yet she does
yep they get a high from doing it

Do you mean fluffykitty?

should be pinned tbh @SlayerSlayer @proudweeb

That username though lol

In all seriousness it is so very wrong and sad that the LGBTQWXYZ++++ mafia has taken over soyciety and also that top down all the western institutions support this shit.

Genuinely, if a person wants to chop their dick off and get a fauxgina they are mentally ill and need real help from people that aren’t politically brainwashed. It’s like wanting to chop your arm off, it’s not something that should be encouraged.

Many of these people were basically groomed on the internet, want in to the “special club” where they’re showered in positive attention and sympathy, or many still we’re basically abused as kids/molested and it fucked their head in.

Send any of these people to live and work amongst the Amish and detach them from the internet for 5 years and they’ll come out of it thinking they were insane and wondering why everyone around them indulged their delusion before. They’re out of touch with reality is my point.

Last edited:
I agree but there was one foid on there who made millions for showing her holes and posted there about an incel being mad at her car. She bought some $300,000 audi and was angry at incels which is disgusting.

99.999% of the others are fat women and incels
This specimen?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13w54o1/incel_gets_really_really_mad_about_me_having_a/

The Audi is more like $120k tops. Also, wouldn't call her a regular or anything, the women who actually regularly post on IT are the ones who fit the bill. The normal-ish women on IT maybe post a few times in one sitting then stop caring about the endless hate circlejerk against us.

Still pretty disgusting how some fongo could manage to get a $120k SUV just from showing their holes online. Even worse is that the broad is in my state.

u/Sophie-xoxo on reddit is a stacylite that liked to harass inkwells on IT too :feelsree:

The few htb flee after few days. It's their constant users that at best don't have a dick. Normal women laugh at ugly men, they don't try to "prove them wrong".

Trannies and soyboys, good looking girls only use reddit to promote onlyfans.

Trannies and soyboys, good looking girls only use reddit to promote onlyfans.
Good looking girls on inceltears maybe but faggots and troons genuinely have a problem with us remember these were the subhumans 100 years ago who seemingly got accepted while virgin men are treated like terrorists. The soyboys are the incels in denial simps obsessed with us because they think by beating down incels they will be accepted, cuckolds hate us because of their cuckold nature and ugly/average women on incel tears also hates us as they are angry they can't have chad so they project their angst onto us Incels. Incels live in all their heads rent free apart from good looking women who just teases and insults incels sometimes after coming from Chad's Harem 'tee hee.'

This specimen?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/13w54o1/incel_gets_really_really_mad_about_me_having_a/

The Audi is more like $120k tops. Also, wouldn't call her a regular or anything, the women who actually regularly post on IT are the ones who fit the bill. The normal-ish women on IT maybe post a few times in one sitting then stop caring about the endless hate circlejerk against us.

Still pretty disgusting how some fongo could manage to get a $120k SUV just from showing their holes online. Even worse is that the broad is in my state.

It's true though a car in that price range should never be attainable by a skilless mongrel who hasn't done anything respectable in this world.

Onlyfans is cancer and all the simps who dump money into it deserve to be hanged

Not true. 8+ Stacies don't because they have many better things to do, but there are definitely attractive women poking us ugly men with a stick.

Not true. 8+ Stacies don't because they have many better things to do, but there are definitely attractive women poking us ugly men with a stick.
'tee hee'

Lol, if any foid on that subreddit was born with XY chromosomes, they would be with us on this forum rn.

Tbh shes ugly if you have to put makeup + filter + have to change angles know that shes ugly and will never get chad
yeah my thoughts exactly looks like avg at best if you decide to take off make up filter and angles

Also, sub-5 foids on there do it to cope with their own shortcomings but there are a few stacy-tier women who use IT as a means by which to express their sadistic fantasies.

yeah my thoughts exactly looks like avg at best if you decide to take off make up filter and angles
Exactly man real staceys have way better features she probably has poop in her warm hoel

rappers frequently rap about misogynist lyrics but some ugly incel venting online is the problem :soy:
Theyre like that because a bunch of incel are fed up with the insane demands they have just for being holes to cum in and affection. Some are actively trying to make their lives worse (and im not opposing it)

There are only xx cromosomes on inceltear

Only trans toilet worshipping cucks use it*

it's over

This specimen?

don't know what type it is (gonna assume sq8 or something) but she probably just leased it for like $1100 a month

Many of the women on there are men LARPing.

And I'm not even talking about the trannies.

Only weirdos know about spaces like inceltears. Normal, healthy, attractive people barely even know what reddit is, let alone a niche sub like that. It's pretty obvious many of them are simply externalizing their own problems in there. It's like they're desperately trying to pretend that they are normal by putting down others who they perceive to be even lower than themselves.

Looool only the ugliest disgusting ones use it

most of them are npc normies. but once in a while you do see some stacylites

most of them are npc normies. but once in a while you do see some stacylites
stacylites on IncelTear? Never seen them every profile I see are just landwhales or 3/10 feminists(No inbetween) :feelskek: