Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Only two months without going to gym and my T levels dropped almost 100 ng/dl, gymcels GTFIH

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
I've stopped gym it has been two months. I was with a poor diet but still doing weight exercises, my T levels was 466 as you can see in the pic. And now only two months without going to gym BUT doing intermittent fasting and with A GOOD DIET, my T levels are 365. It seems exercises> diet.

The only good thing is, I was able to increase y 50% my vitamin D levels, the only thing that I did, is to take some sun light as 12:00 pm everyday by 20 minutes.

T before T after

D beforeD after

I only lift weights comfy in my bedroom

Lol @ the JustBeLowT deniers :lul:

damn that sucks. it's what we have to deal with being natural and not using steroids

I've stopped gym it has been two months. I was with a poor diet but still doing weight exercises, my T levels was 466 as you can see in the pic. And now only two months without going to gym BUT doing intermittent fasting and with A GOOD DIET, my T levels are 365. It seems exercises> diet.

The only good thing is, I was able to increase y 50% my vitamin D levels, the only thing that I did, is to take some sun light as 12:00 pm everyday by 20 minutes.

View attachment 200889 View attachment 200890

View attachment 200891View attachment 200892

Nice sig

Wtf son

you need to get those t levels up asap
inject t

Damn! I was not expecting this at all! If I can assume you aren't larping (why would you, you have no reason to), then this is actually very surprising. I would have never thought weightlifting actually contributed to higher t levels.

Are you sure nothing else in your lifestyle changed? How many days were you going a week when you were gymcelling?

An object lesson to all you fasting copers out there. You are what you eat. If you eat nothing, you will be nothing.

Total T levels fluctuate, OP. It's normal. The fact that they're fluctuating at such a low range, and your free testosterone doesn't seem to be much better, should concern you a lot more. You should be on some form of TRT.

I wouldn't worry

Are you sure nothing else in your lifestyle changed? How many days were you going a week when you were gymcelling?
5 times a week. I also started eating less, maybe this contributed also.

5 times a week. I also started eating less, maybe this contributed also.
Dieting will cause a minor (I'd consider yours minor) drop in test levels. It's normal. All this means is you're living proof that fasting is dogshit.

Dieting will cause a minor (I'd consider yours minor) drop in test levels. It's normal. All this means is you're living proof that fasting is dogshit.

What if doing fasting while at caloric surplus?

What if doing fasting while at caloric surplus?
Gaining more body fat and less muscle than necessary. There is absolutely no benefit to fasting in a bulk. Maybe during a diet if you absolutely need to for adherence, but for bulking, it's a strict no-no.

Gaining more body fat and less muscle than necessary. There is absolutely no benefit to fasting in a bulk. Maybe during a diet if you absolutely need to for adherence, but for bulking, it's a strict no-no.

I see. I still want to lose more 10 kg to start bulking.
Try d-aspartic acid.

Thanks man

Makes sense tbh. Put your body through tons of stress for no payout.

When was the blood sample taken? One point to be noted here is that you had low vitamin D before but higher T now you have high Vitamin D but low T which proves that vitamin D has no effect on your T levels.Vitamin D was just a cope all along.

When was the blood sample taken? One point to be noted here is that you had low vitamin D before but higher T now you have high Vitamin D but low T which proves that vitamin D has no effect on your T levels.Vitamin D was just a cope all along.

The first one two months ago and the last one one week ago. But what you said about vitamin D it's not so true yet, because I still have vitamin D deficiency.