Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only thing that scares me about death now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
There is one last hurdle that I need to get over. I'm scared of some kind of eternal existence right after you die. Like being in a void forever with my thoughts. I don't believe there is judgement, hell or heaven. I just hope that it really does end after my brain stops functioning. I just hope that subjective experience is the result of neurons firing in your brain. I really hope there is no quantum woo woo after death. :feelsrope:

Some say ghosts are souls that are stuck here

It will be over. I dont want to see the end.

Tbh I feel the best when I can temporarily forget about the environment around me, and forget about my own body, so even that sounds better than this life. Especially considering that it would be an inevitability anyway.

I really don't know what's left to accomplish at this point. Imagine some of the greatest artists of all time never lived to see success.

Imagine pleasing normies whilst you're rotting in the grave. Success to me is the destruction of the normies mind.

i would enjoy haunting ppl

Void or ghost is preferable to heaven/hell/reincarnation.

Don't know about that one bro :feelsohgod: :feelsrope:

Why? Do you just fear the eradication of your ego? I think it's kind of comforting. You might as well not fear it because if it does happen, you won't even be conscious to experience it. If you are, it'll be on a very deep, primal level that won't even be able to perceive the horror, if it even is horrific. The way I rationalize it, it'll be a lot like before you were born. Absolute nothingness. In a cozy womb of nothingness.

Why? Do you just fear the eradication of your ego? I think it's kind of comforting. You might as well not fear it because if it does happen, you won't even be conscious to experience it. If you are, it'll be on a very deep, primal level that won't even be able to perceive the horror, if it even is horrific. The way I rationalize it, it'll be a lot like before you were born. Absolute nothingness. In a cozy womb of nothingness.

I've been scared of what my mind is able to show me ever since I went into psychosis from LSD. I guess I'm just scared of my own mind, and I would rather not be left alone with in a void, assuming anything like that happens. I don't know how to get over it tbh.

My fear is that I will die without having experienced love. It more like a certain

Imagine dying without a driver licence. My brain could not comprehend it. This is the only era where you can get a driver licence and yet you died without one, mogged by females while you were alive.

I've been scared of what my mind is able to show me ever since I went into psychosis from LSD. I guess I'm just scared of my own mind, and I would rather not be left alone with in a void, assuming anything like that happens. I don't know how to get over it tbh.

I get that feel, had a similar encounter when I was a teen.

Not trying to be soy, but if you want to keep your mind at ease about this I'd consider not reading the next paragraph:

Ngl, it's entirely possible through that theory of when you die you live through whatever you expect to happen when you die for what seems like forever. Like how people say they saw heaven or hell when they were pronounced clinically dead, but technically they were still experiencing it through the consciousness linked to their brain. People say your brain excretes something to basically make your perception of time super, super long, and the release of DMT just makes you hallucinate. So what might actually be a second of you passing away to others would be what feels like an eternity to you. You could end up in a hell of your own making. Not a medicalcel btw, so don't trust what I'm saying 100%.

To reiterate though, you wouldn't be able to experience whatever your mind could conjure up, because it would no longer exist. If you even still existed, you'd just exist as consciousness and I'd assume you'd be on a higher level than when you were being held captive in a body, pumped full of hormones that make you feel absolutely abysmal.

it's entirely possible through that theory of when you die you live through whatever you expect to happen when you die for what seems like forever.

Is not it also possible that this existence is some reminisence of death itself?

So what might actually be a second of you passing away to others would be what feels like an eternity to you.

That can also happen in dreams. I had a weird dream recently. It was mentioned that I have been there for at least over 1 month. I cannot remembr exactly what happened unfortunately. I only have this particular memory of it.

nigga tha universe is gonna end from heat death anyway, fuck tha rules & smoke crack 4 lyfe

Tbh I fear death I will never be able to commit suicide no matter how shitty my life is rn.