Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ONLY the top 15% of men is getting laid

If they have girl they are clearly not subhumans. They are at the top 15%. All guys with gfs are in the top 15%.

do you want me to take picture to show you literal 3/10 4/10's with girls holding hands, they are looksmatched but still they HAVE girlfriends, just lol at your insanity. incels here mog the fuck out of most of these cucks i see with girlfriends

Fuckoff cuck women knew their place back in the day even in the caveman erra. These hoes knew they should take care of the family by cleaning cooking dinner etc. That is THEIR NATURE NOT seeking for the genetic superior male altho they would prefer it offcourse.
In neatherdal times ONLY 30% of men reproduced. Women always wanted the best. The best genetics. Women are desiged to evaluate your worth. They are living detectors of subhumanity.

I think most men are incels. At ;east 80% of them. Remember, 80% are ugly for women. Only top alpah male chads are considered gl. That's why rating don't mean shit. Anything below MM tier is 0. MM or death imho.
Women will still have relationships with men to get resources, social status and validation. For this they trade sex, affection and companionship. Obviously 100% of women cannot date 15% of men, lol. So they have relationships with passable beta men. That's why 4-6/10 males still get some female affection and sex if they are neurotypical normies with decent social skills and good social status. Social circle game is the only option for 4-6/10 incels and failed normies.

You must be a troll or complete mentalcel to believe only the top 15% of men are having sex, but whatever.

do you want me to take picture to show you literal 3/10 4/10's with girls holding hands, they are looksmatched but still they HAVE girlfriends, just lol at your insanity. incels here mog the fuck out of most of these cucks i see with girlfriends
They are not 3/10 or 4/10s. They are probably MM and you ar ecoping hard saying that they are ugly.

You must literally never leave the house, work at any sort of job, or go to any type of school if you believe this. Even then, if you left the house for maybe 2 minutes you'd see a looksmatched couple, maybe 4-5/10. Stop coping, we are literally at the bottom of the bottom.

You must literally never leave the house, work at any sort of job, or go to any type of school if you believe this. Even then, if you left the house for maybe 2 minutes you'd see a looksmatched couple, maybe 4-5/10. Stop coping, we are literally at the bottom of the bottom.

Even this fucking fakecel faggot knows you are insane, just lol it's over you are getting called out by everyone your cope is shit

Any man who is in couple is in the top 15%. Most men ar elike us

In neatherdal times ONLY 30% of men reproduced. Women always wanted the best. The best genetics. Women are desiged to evaluate your worth. They are living detectors of subhumanity.

Jfl you think that these cave women approached this neatherdal by asking him on a date????? There were men who had power, were stronger, came with food by hunting animals etc. You think that women cared if this guy had a negative canthal tilt? If this guy had a shit gonial angle? Or even a returded maxilla jfl at you moron, it was the man who could provide for the family it was the man who can lead the group this was always the case back in the day.
It had almost nothing to do with looks especially face. So fuck off please

Jfl you think that these cave women approached this neatherdal by asking him on a date????? There were men who had power, were stronger, came with food by hunting animals etc. You think that women cared if this guy had a negative canthal tilt? If this guy had a shit gonial angle? Or even a returded maxilla jfl at you moron, it was the man who could provide for the family it was the man who can lead the group this was always the case back in the day.
All copes. Lookism is engraved in our genetic makeup. It's all part of nature's plan to ensure the survival of the fittest and move on with the evolution by wiping out the inadequate

>this forum is popular

yes with like 200 posters at peak times top kek (and there's only like what 10 posters here who have a shit ton of posts) jfl if you think this shit is popular, and there's way less on lookism

Of course coping is popular, do you think Chad just has sex all day and nothing else? fucking lol, you guys need to leave basement srs. even in my uni i see so many subhumans with girls i seriously wonder if its just placebo effect incel cope, you only detect GL guys with girls and that's all that your brain ever registers

What the fuck are you doing here then? Fuck off

Are you saying 1 in 5 men are chads?
1 in 5 men are Chads, Brads or high tier normies who are very popular, rich and/or have superb social skills.

you actually believe what youre saying?
Only 2% are getting laid actively. Why is it hard to believe that 10% of people can get laid in general social cirlces. Do you know how many old/ crust/ disgusting people there are? Maybe this is the case in USA but not in Africa or India.

Only 2% are getting laid actively. Why is it hard to believe that 10% of people can get laid in general social cirlces. Do you know how many old/ crust/ disgusting people there are? Maybe this is the case in USA but not in Africa or India.
True, and most the men you see in public are better looking because they're not afraid of going outside.