Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Only tall incel can ascend.

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
If you're short it never began
There is no amount of face fixing that will make up for you being under 6ft you're still gonna have an extremely hard Time being loved.
Height is number 1 for me. Being tall is the most masculine trait in my opinion
Being short makes you less of a man

Last edited:
Rich incels can "ascend" but they will likely be divorce raped.

Copelossus, tbhlossus buddylossus boyolossus.

tall and incel is not possible

Total: 61 (Incels: 30, Bluepillers: 31)

Replies 5

But tbh water is wet if you can't fix the part that fucks you, you can't fix the issue. I can go to a junk yard and paint some broken down car a nice color and add cool rims dont mean its gonna run

Attachments

• 010EB1C7-BC95-485C-A226-B19458636DE9.jpeg
    010EB1C7-BC95-485C-A226-B19458636DE9.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 17
True, if your height starts with 5 it's over for you :feelsrope:, tallcel is a volcel

Lot of coping manlets over here. Isnt blackops2cel tall?

I'm 6 ft tall so this is bullshit. If your face looks like an ass your can be 9 ft tall, you'll get mocked and get out of the sex market whatever you do.
Being tall is not enough.
You ALSO have to be normie or attractive. If you're not it's over like any other Incel.

I've a friend who's 5.2" and has been alone forever. Dunno if he's an incel, but he believe height does everything too. He's wrong.
However when you're small, I know that it's over all the time. Foids let zero chances to small people. Tall guys have a chance if they look attractive or normie, but otherwise it will be over too for them. I knew a work colleague who was taller than me, he was 7 ft tall and ugly as fuck. And he never found anyone either.

It's all about face and not being small in the same time.

Face & Race > Height

bullshit im 6'3 but my face is fucking shit i look like a fucking eggplant , Being tall gives u intimidation powers tho. Its the only positive thing, you need a normie face at least to succeed as being tall

True
Lot of coping manlets over here. Isnt blackops2cel tall?
Yeah and he's not incel. He just got harassed by incels (by people that just saw a pic of his face online and didn't know his height) but has made it clear he wants nothing to do with us.
Face & Race > Height
Race alone means nothing. It just determines how likely you are to have a good face and height.

bullshit im 6'3 but my face is fucking shit i look like a fucking eggplant , Being tall gives u intimidation powers tho. Its the only positive thing, you need a normie face at least to succeed as being tall
Atleast women respect you
I'm 5'8, women look at me at too small to protect them and fight off a man

Height is cope... As long as you're not a Manlet then the problem is your face. That's where alot of dudes cope, they think it's their height when in reality they're ugly on top of average height

True

Yeah and he's not incel. He just got harassed by incels (by people that just saw a pic of his face online and didn't know his height) but has made it clear he wants nothing to do with us.
If you go by the IT definition of incel, hes not. But imo inceldom is not a belief system, but a state. Hes an incel whether he chooses to associate with us or not.
Height is cope... As long as you're not a Manlet then the problem is your face. That's where alot of dudes cope, they think it's their height when in reality they're ugly on top of average height

JFL this. Some of these dudes would still be incel if taller.
Atleast women respect you
I'm 5'8, women look at me at too small to protect them and fight off a man

Giga cope.

arrfGyH.jpg

If you go by the IT definition of incel, hes not. But imo inceldom is not a belief system, but a state. Hes an incel whether he chooses to associate with us or not
He's not involuntarily celibate. He could have sex if he wants to, and probably has

"Not a manlet", aka 6+, then it really becomes a cope :blackpill::feelscry:

I have already gave multiple examples of how height doesnt mean as much as people here claim but each time I got a warning for "cherrypicking".

I have to agree with some of the other dudes here... Getting shredded and having the shape of the upside down pyramid is better than being tall.
Forget the Vamen and try to reach the limits of your genetic potential. Be stoic like the Romans and Greeks.
But just for the sake of argument let me tell you how I see it.
Think of Lurch from the Adams family if he was not famous or had money and the actors charisma no girl would look at him in present day.
Here is how Vamens standards go with priority of importance as I under stand it...

1 ) Social statues / Fame
2) Money and Influence
3) Good Looks
4) Height
5) Character and charism

Now if some how girls find out that you are hung like a horse that may make you attractive to a particular type of girl.
You get any one of the top 3 and you get vamen guarantied. You get the any 3 of them and you are killing it with vamen If you have all 5 you are a unicorn.
From what I hear. If you get one girl and you comit to her even if you have all 5 attributes and you have a third leg in your pants it does not mean she will not cheat on you. Will Simth had alot of those virtues and he him self created his wives talent and fame. His wife did not appreciate any of that and jumped on a rapper.

The way I see it you have 3 options as a man in the modern era if you don't want to be taken advantaged off...
Accept being an Incel, or be a bachelor that's it... Vamen's actions show that they don't want to be in monogamy.