Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Only scum become parents

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Especially if they aren't wealthy and aren't willing to invest effort and time to give their child the best opportunities possible.

Most normies get children simply because of status or to get unconditional love from someone (kids are too dumb to realize how pathetic their parents are), they don't give a damn about their kids.

I like parents who abuse their daughters

Especially if they aren't wealthy and aren't willing to invest effort and time to give their child the best opportunities possible.

Most normies get children simply because of status or to get unconditional love from someone (kids are too dumb to realize how pathetic their parents are), they don't give a damn about their kids.
Usually kids aren't even planned, planning parenthood is for middle/high class citizens aka less than the majority of the world population, poor people just breed like rabbits because they don't care that they're bringing another child into this world that'll only suffer until they die.

They want kids to fulfill their EGO

I think alot of kids can sniff out the bullshit of their parent pretty early on, or eventually they will. My mother would do the bare minimum of taking care of me and my other siblings alot of the time, and constantly call me a faggot or pussy cause I used to cry alot. She would beat the shit out of me too, but thats part of our culutre I guess. She only started acting kind towards me once I got a job. I only put up with it really becuase I pity her in a way, she leads a miserable life just like her son. Also I need a place to stay and cant really afford to live anywhere esle considering the area I live in.

Based and antinatalism pilled
Usually kids aren't even planned, planning parenthood is for middle/high class citizens aka less than the majority of the world population, poor people just breed like rabbits because they don't care that they're bringing another child into this world that'll only suffer until they die.
Kek did anyone try telling them they arent entitled to sex and children cannot consent to being born?

Im sure that would go over well :feelshaha:

agreed tbh. Average parent is a narcissistic irredeemable sack of Subhuman rubbish.
I like parents who abuse their daughters
Fritzl maxx :feelsdevil:
I fucking hate my parents you dumb fuck :feelshaha:
based. Same especially since mine are shitskin midget poorfags

My parents gave me a shit diet with almost no calories or protein in it and I will forever hate them for that:feelsree::feelsree:

If you can’t finance your kids education and other necessities… DON’T HAVE ANY FUCKING KIDS.

Instead poorfag pieces of shit decide to breed and shit out kids who will usually never amount to anything.

My parents were absent throughout most of my childhood, I was raised by others at after school shit and daycare. Literally given no attention age 5 onward. Poorfag parents never bought anything for me, had to get my shit used. Couldn’t access internet at home till I was 16.

At least I can live with them rent free and they’re helping me pay for school.
My parents gave me a shit diet with almost no calories or protein in it and I will forever hate them for that:feelsree::feelsree:
That’s one thing I’m thankful for, they never let me go hungry.

I have no idea what stunted my growth, I was supposed to be 5~ inches taller than I am. Probably my midget mother.

Last edited:
In eugenics we have to think of creative non-forceful ways to shift the birthrate lower in undesirables and higher in desirables.

Say Stacies have 2 children on average and Beckies have 2 children on average. If we can even shift that to Stacies having 2.2 children on average and Beckies having 1.8 children on average.. it is substantially shifting the genetic quality.

Eg.. say there is 10 million women with half being Stacies and half being Beckies. If they each have 2 children, then in the next generation we again have 10 million with the same percentages.

But by shifting the birthrate to 2.2 for Stacies and 1.8 for Beckies.. then in the next generation there is 5.5 million Stacies and 4.5 million Beckies.

Last edited:
In eugenics we have to think of creative non-forceful ways to shift the birthrate lower in undesirables and higher in desirables.

Say Stacies have 2 children on average and Beckies have 2 children on average. If we can even shift that to Stacies having 2.2 children on average and Beckies having 1.8 children on average.. it is substantially shifting the genetic quality.

Eg.. say there is 10 million women with half being Stacies and half being Beckies. If they each have 2 children, then in the next generation we again have 10 million with the same percentages.

But by shifting the birthrate to 2.2 for Stacies and 1.8 for Beckies.. then in the next generation there is 5.5 million Stacies and 4.5 million Beckies.
If we could castrate all scoundrels and stick all stupid geese in a convent, and give men of noble character a whole harem, and procure men, and indeed thorough men, for all girls of intellect and understanding, then a generation would soon arise which would produce a better age than that of Pericles.

If we could castrate all scoundrels and stick all stupid geese in a convent, and give men of noble character a whole harem, and procure men, and indeed thorough men, for all girls of intellect and understanding, then a generation would soon arise which would produce a better age than that of Pericles.

Yes we give the greatest gift to each new generation of being better genetically. My plans are based on covert stealth tactics, that aren't 100%, but are shifting the birthrates.

For example say a Becky comes in from a bad family line and she wants birth control pills. They are provided for free, and long acting drugs.

Now say a Stacey from a good family comes in because she started dating a Chad and wants birth control pills. The Dr. does some blood tests and the results from the laboratory say that its not safe for that Stacey to take birth control pills, and refer her for other less effective birth control ideas.

Without insurance coverage she can't get free birth control pills.

tbh many people these days make awful parents, especially the parents who get divorced