Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only rich people should have kids

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
People shouldn't be born into poverty or low income and be forced to live a shitty uphill existence of never ending struggle

Well, I'd rather we all hang and eat the rich, but if we can't do that then yeah, no kid should be born into a life of wageslavery.

At the very least people shouldn't be able to have several kids when they clearly don't have the means to provide for them even minimally. But governments not only don't do anything about it, they even encourage it.

All types of child abuse minus the sexual one are overlooked in most current societies.

Last edited:
Rich, Good Looking and mentally healthy people.

A couple of days ago I was accosted by a beggar and his wife and two kids. I was too high inhib to yell at him how his life is better than mine.

Im a Gorilla, so it wouldn't affect me. Go for it

It's over for middle-classcels

Rich people are almost always cringey, in different ways depending on how they (or someone else) aquired the wealth. Self sufficiency and genetic health should be the only thing that matters, rich people without actual skills need to be slowly tortured to death in front of large crowds in Minecraft.

I wish my shit parents didn't make me ngl

Less wagies = Money will be worth less
Inflation = More wagies

It will find equilibrium either way.
Capitalism is a leaky roof, but at least its a roof.

Last edited:
Their really should be a cap on how many children a family can have based on its net income. Because families get too much kids, they end up in poverty since they have too much mouths to feed.
At the very least people shouldn't be able to have several kids when they clearly don't have the means to provide for them even minimally. But governments not only don't do anything about it, they even encourage it.

All types of child abuse minus the sexual one are overlooked in most current societies.
The government doesn’t even have this common sense. They don’t even consider that a low income family having too many kids is a problem

Truth. The world would be better if only the rich, genetically privileged and those of aristocratic blood had children.

Well, I'd rather we all hang and eat the rich, but if we can't do that then yeah, no kid should be born into a life of wageslavery.
I would only hang and eat the ones that are extremely rich. I would rather add a maximum wage as well so people can’t become too rich. People can still be rich enough to live in luxury but not have millions upon billions of dollars

I would only hang and eat the ones that are extremely rich. I would rather add a maximum wage as well so people can’t become too rich. People can still be rich enough to live in luxury but not have millions upon billions of dollars

What do rich people taste like?

I don't agree with you on this one, many poor people ascend and become middle class or even upper class

At the very least people should not be paid to have kids, as they are in my country.

still better then lower class

true

It depends on where we're talking about, too. High-income democracy with an expansive welfare state like New Zealand, Denmark, or Norway? Would totally be fine with being middle-class there.

true

It depends on where we're talking about, too. High-income democracy with an expansive welfare state like New Zealand, Denmark, or Norway? Would totally be fine with being middle-class there.
Also in the US, welfare is a jewish scam

People shouldn't be born into poverty or low income and be forced to live a shitty uphill existence of never ending struggle
Id rather be low income robust good genes dude in Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland, NZ, than 'rich' crappy gened curry/riceman anywhere in the real world (ie. Not curry or riceland)

Id rather be low income robust good genes dude in Scandinavia, Austria, Switzerland, NZ, than 'rich' crappy gened curry/riceman anywhere in the real world (ie. Not curry or riceland)

Social mobility is significantly easier in those countries, not even a contest. That, and having an EU passport.

Sucks to be ethnic, you have to be upper-upper-middle-class (by HK standards) to even match the happiness of a lower-middle-class mayocel who won the geographical lottery.

Social mobility is significantly easier in those countries, not even a contest. That, and having an EU passport.

Sucks to be ethnic, you have to be upper-upper-middle-class (by HK standards) to even match the happiness of a lower-middle-class mayocel who won the geographical lottery.
For that to hold you need 2 more axioms:
1) you need to not leave your ethnic sweltering latitude shit tip and see life abroad

2) you need to be upper upper middle class (which in HK means rich anywhere else) yet low IQ enough to not get woke and not realise your happiness is drawn from coping

For that to hold you need 2 more axioms:
1) you need to not leave your ethnic sweltering latitude shit tip and see life abroad

2) you need to be upper upper middle class (which in HK means rich anywhere else) yet low IQ enough to not get woke and not realise your happiness is drawn from coping
Absolutely, for that to hold you really have to spend a very significant proportion of your life coping within in the 4km2 area that encompasses all the richfag parts, which is basically Central and Admiralty and TST

this wouldn't work out since rich people make their income off of the labor of lower class people

There are plenty of rich people who are subhumans. They shouldn't pass their genes. Only Chads, high tier normies, high tier Beckies and Stacies should be allowed to reproduce.

That is the fault of "Parents" aka(Retards low iq subhuman brain dead... )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back