Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Only older women (grandma age) are actually decent women.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Women under the age of 50 are going to be cunts 90% of the time. They level of entitlement cruelty that they exhibit is nightmarish. There is one women used to work with and was friends with who had 2 kids from 2 different men. One is 22 (around my age) and the other is 13. She used to treat my like her son and I would bring it up just to bug her. She hated the idea of being thought of as old. She still has her issues (obviously single mother) but she was someone I can count on. Another woman I work with has a grandson around my age and tells me I look like her son. She's super nice to me and makes me less black pilled on women. The key is to interact with women who have children around your age so they view you as a son subconsciously.

Download

Revengetime

Yep, as long women haven't reached their menopause yet, they want us to be as far as possible from their ovaries. They calm down and stop to hate us when they lose their sex drive and ability to reproduce.

Cucked post. Easy to be nice after a fulfilling life. They were the same entitled whores.

Yep, as long women haven't reached their menopause yet, they want us to be as far as possible from their ovaries. They calm down and stop to hate us when they lose their sex drive and ability to reproduce.
Oh! How bad poor foids have it. Wonder why most divorces happen in after 40.

Last edited:
Women under the age of 50 are going to be cunts 90% of the time. They level of entitlement cruelty that they exhibit is nightmarish. There is one women used to work with and was friends with who had 2 kids from 2 different men. One is 22 (around my age) and the other is 13. She used to treat my like her son and I would bring it up just to bug her. She hated the idea of being thought of as old. She still has her issues (obviously single mother) but she was someone I can count on. Another woman I work with has a grandson around my age and tells me I look like her son. She's super nice to me and makes me less black pilled on women. The key is to interact with women who have children around your age so they view you as a son subconsciously.
That is the generation that created todays whores you are putting yesterdays whore on a peddle stall for creating todays turbo rotten whores bluepilled cuck

That is the generation that created todays whores you are putting yesterdays whore on a peddle stall for creating todays turbo rotten whores bluepilled cuck
The previous generation were way less hypergamous and generally evil. Our generation (zoomers) invented inceldom. I'm sure though once zoomer girls turn 50 they'll be way less nice than current gen x and boomer old women.

Just fuck milfs in meinekraft

The previous generation were way less hypergamous and generally evil. Our generation (zoomers) invented inceldom. I'm sure though once zoomer girls turn 50 they'll be way less nice than current gen x and boomer old women.
Bitch, divorce-rate actually used to be higher in the 90s. Lmao! What a crumb of affection does to a mf.

Less hypergamous because feminism wasnt as degenerate first wave feminism progressively caused this cancer a woman is still a woman at heart society lives to please woman you are still a cuck 50 years ago are you less of a cuck sure but society still will fuck you.

the old foid worker at the gym is so nice

she's like 55ish, always calls me youngman and asks me how my progress is going

My Mom and My old aunt are the only good women, that's just how it is.

Yet no old hag wants to bang you deal with it

I've mentioned it on other posts, but yup, grandma-age foids are nice (to me). In fact, I don't think I have yet come across a grandma that was ever rude or nasty to me - rude, cold, and/or abrupt behavior almost entirely came from reproductive age foids.
With their looks and reproductive ability gone, they know they have nothing to offer, and have to be nice, so its beneficial to have as many people on their side as possible.
Oh! How bad poor foids have it. Wonder why most divorces happen in after 40.
Foids become horny shortly before menopause hits, around late 30s to early 40s, depending on the hole. The fact that they seek divorce around that time explains a lot.

They stop thinking with their ovaries; its funny how when I was a teenager and in my early 20s, boomer-age foids had a liking to me and would have liked me to date their daughters, because I had my shit together early (good grades, no criminal record, clean-cut appearance, and started betabuxxing early) but the foidlets weren't having it --- too short, too awkward, and/or they just didn't like my weird face.....its as if once their ovaries dry up, they can really see people for who they are.

Foids become horny shortly before menopause hits, around late 30s to early 40s, depending on the hole. The fact that they seek divorce around that time explains a lot.
those frequent africa visits. tbh, foids before 18 are bagging triple digits. Even in conservative societies, foids get more disrespectful with age to their husbands. I think, with age they see their husbands as weaker.

At this point, I'm just whatever.

Last edited: