Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only oldcels = truecels

R

Reborn

Banned
-
Once you reach a certain age - let's say 30 - you can no longer reasonably expect to get an inexperienced female as a girlfriend. It means that even in the very unlikely case that you manage to convince a woman to fuck you she will notice that you are inexperienced and run away. Especially if you are entirely inexperienced like me. I have the experience of a 10 year old Japanese choirboy.

Additionally your attractiveness is reducing itself as you get older. Knowing you already had no chance when you were 20, how do you convince yourself that you are attractive at 36 when you have gotten old?

Also you are desperate at 36. It means you are going to be very needy even without wanting it. Your sub consciousness is doing this to you. Whenever you get even the slightest chance or you think you are getting the slightest chance you will panic and be nervous and women are like dogs. They smell fear from a distance and they hate you with passion if their presence is making you nervous.

Plus the years of misery will have made you bitter and you will not even be motivated to do anything about your situation.

Only as an oldcel above 30 you truely know what hell looks like my dear friends... You won't know what true incel pain is until you hit 30. I know you think otherwise but you will agree once you are 30.

You're extremely delusional, blocked

Agepill is the bitterest pill. Youngcels can't fathom it.

It's one thing to have women rejecting you, it's another thing to have the government pointing guns at you. It's OVER when you're old. Virgin young pussy is not just extremely hard or even borderline impossible, it's FORBIDDEN.

I'm 23 and it's already over for me boyo

its over for oldcels

I feel the pain, being 36.

I am terrible at sex - so women run away. I have no life experience - so women run away. I have no profession - so women run away. And that's all on top of being ugly and socially-awkward.

I want sex more than ever right now - but my sexual peak was nearly 20 years ago. I can barely get it up now.

And as we all know women are prettiest when they are girls. Not only that, but women my age are looking for $$$, but haven't realized they're going to have settle for a beta. I literally see messages on dating profiles saying 'we're not in our twenties anymore, we need to stop the one-night stands and drunken partying. It's time we grow up and settle down.'

And this is why going ER seems like such a sweet idea.

But I do agree agepill is the worst of all pills, not only for women and sex, but for everthing else, getting old is a CURSE, dying is the only cure.

Once you reach a certain age - let's say 30 - you can no longer reasonably expect to get an inexperienced female as a girlfriend. It means that even in the very unlikely case that you manage to convince a woman to fuck you she will notice that you are inexperienced and run away. Especially if you are entirely inexperienced like me. I have the experience of a 10 year old Japanese choirboy.

Additionally your attractiveness is reducing itself as you get older. Knowing you already had no chance when you were 20, how do you convince yourself that you are attractive at 36 when you have gotten old?

Also you are desperate at 36. It means you are going to be very needy even without wanting it. Your sub consciousness is doing this to you. Whenever you get even the slightest chance or you think you are getting the slightest chance you will panic and be nervous and women are like dogs. They smell fear from a distance and they hate you with passion if their presence is making you nervous.

Plus the years of misery will have made you bitter and you will not even be motivated to do anything about your situation.

Only as an oldcel above 30 you truely know what hell looks like my dear friends... You won't know what true incel pain is until you hit 30. I know you think otherwise but you will agree once you are 30.

Also, the only fuckfoids you could realistically get AT ALL are single mothers who come with children from previous men, who have fucked and sucked 120 dicks already, have tattoos, etc. A man in his 30's without a partner might be a bit sad ... but when a woman in her 30's doesn't have a partner there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with her.

I feel the pain, being 36.

I am terrible at sex - so women run away. I have no life experience - so women run away. I have no profession - so women run away. And that's all on top of being ugly and socially-awkward.

Same here. We are in a very similar situation.
Also, the only fuckfoids you could realistically get AT ALL are single mothers who come with children from previous men, who have fucked and sucked 120 dicks already, have tattoos, etc. A man in his 30's without a partner might be a bit sad ... but when a woman in her 30's doesn't have a partner there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with her.

I am at a point where I would stick my dick in any hole.

And as we all know women are prettiest when they are girls. Not only that, but women my age are looking for $$$, but haven't realized they're going to have settle for a beta. I literally see messages on dating profiles saying 'we're not in our twenties anymore, we need to stop the one-night stands and drunken partying. It's time we grow up and settle down.'
"One night stand, fucking in the middle of the night at the park, it was before when I was young and wild. Now I'm a serious woman looking for the right man.
I'm also fatter (and I'll gain more in the future) and you should accept me as I'm".

As a youngcel I agree mostly. Legit ugly incels are fucked no matter how old they are

I am at a point where I would stick my dick in any hole.
Whenever I read the younger incels talking about sticking to their principles I can't help but giggle.

I guess the older an incel gets the more cynical he becomes.

No one cares about your principles. You will never receive any reward for showing discipline.

Whenever I read the younger incels talking about sticking to their principles I can't help but giggle.

I guess the older an incel gets the more cynical he becomes.

No one cares about your principles. You will never receive any reward for showing discipline.

Yeah and how they hate women but still want their love and affirmation.

Yeah and how they hate women but still want their love and affirmation.
Haha! Oh yeh, that's right.

Women will never validate your existence. You will never give them pleasure in any way, and she will never love you. And who cares if she doesn't? You can see all she cares about is Chad anyway; she's just another stupid bitch! People are alike all over.

I guess some guys take longer to grow out of the 'wanting love' phase. It's not so different than straight-up craving sex. They'll eventually lose interest in a woman's approval. And maybe I'll be lucky enough to stop lusting after them some day. I'd love to have my libido for women destroyed.

Actually I've never craved affection from women.

30? Try...20 and I'm being conservative here.