Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Only hot lesbians/bi/pan on tinder...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
I created a catfish account as a women on tinder just to see what appear in there.
And holy fuck, it just turn out there's a lot of hot LESBIANS/PAN/BI on tinder, and those same girls don't appear for me as a "male", it seems those girls just create a tinder to find others girls.

The best young, hot, good looking, cute girls are lesbians/bi/bissexual/lgbt+, it's over if you are not a LGBT+ women in 2021+:feelsrope:

And those pretty girls just matched with my 5/10 fat catfish, fucking lol.:feelshaha:
It's becoming over for Chads nowadays.
You have to be a GigaChad or a millionaire Chad to get stacies.
But LGBT+ women can get Stacies without even trying, they get love from these women for FREE.

I created a catfish account as a women on tinder just to see what appear in there.
And holy fuck, it just turn out there's a lot of hot LESBIANS/PAN/BI on tinder, and those same girls don't appear for me as a "male", it seems those girls just create a tinder to find others girls.

The best young, hot, good looking, cute girls are lesbians/bi/bissexual/lgbt+, it's over if you are not a LGBT+ women in 2021+:feelsrope:
Lesbian women just fuck Chad, don’t be fooled. Knowing a Chad who fucked a bonafied “lesbian” set it in stone for me.

I think women fuck each other because they feel sexy when they fuck another girl and the idea of turning them on turns them on. I’ve made a shit ton of posts about this so I’m going to stop with this rant

Identify as a foid that presents herself as a man. :feelsthink:
Men truly are the gutter tier of humanity today
Only the cucks who allow this trash to go on.

Identify as a foid that presents herself as a man. :feelsthink:

Only the cucks who allow this trash to go on.
Do you think I should put my profile as a female and try to get matchs?
I'm too ugly for that.

Do you think I should my profile as a female and try to get matchs?
Yes, but rosties might think you're not serious and report you like dumb whores.

HOT HOT HOT MY PENIS IS THROBBING

People who are saying it's over for chad are still coping

I've literally seen stories of women cheating on dykes with chads (or hell dykes fucking Chads), so the "lesbians" on the profiles aren't real, they basically only fuck women when Chad Men aren't avaliable to them (Check out Miley Cyrus and her female friend after breaking up and divorcing their chad husbands as an example), if they find a chad they immediately cheat.

For most Gay men, I think it's the opposite (no avaliable women, so they turn gay to get sex and effection wouldn't normally receive, it's also why some dudes become Trannies).

The lesbian pill brutalised me.

Men truly are the gutter tier of humanity today.

Chad ain't getting much today
lesbianpill utterly destroyed any shred of hope/ sanity/ cope i had left in me ngl.

Lesbians are only lesbian if they can't get a chad.
Accurate about 60% of the time.
All those cringe sjw liberal feminist lesbians you see would literally drop to their knees for a chad.

Lesbian women just fuck Chad, don’t be fooled. Knowing a Chad who fucked a bonafied “lesbian” set it in stone for me.
Chads even brag about "turning lesbians straight". It's insane but all women are pretty much identical. Even clear-cut homosexuality, which men have, doesn't exist and they're all variation of bisexual.