Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Only High IQcels please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Do you believe a creator exists?

If yes what are your reasons?

If no what are your reasons without mentioning inceldom?( lifes not meant to be perfect theres people in way worse situations than us) no emotions just logic and reason please?

Me personally I have hax experiences in life which prove to me without a doubt that a creator exists.

How can you look at the universe and assume it came from where. Like laurence krauss would have you believe?

@Mainländer what do you have to say Christiancel?

My personal experiences, feelings, emotions etc say that there is something out there.

But if you want to be cold hard logical then it is very unlikely that their is a deity or creator.

My personal experiences, feelings, emotions etc say that there is something out there.

But if you want to be cold hard logical then it is very unlikely that their is a deity or creator.
The science disagrees with you
The science disagrees with you
Theres literally no evidence for Abio genesis

If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish Him.

Imagine dying and then burning in hell for eternity because you never gave a shit to find the truth? You could have had excuses back when the world wasn't globalised but there's no excuse now. Chad and his whores will not have nothing in the next life but endless regret and torment worse than anything possibly imaginable
If God really existed, it would be necessary to abolish Him.
That is blasphemous

I think there has to be a force of some kind that created the universe. I can't tell you the nature of this force though.

Imagine dying and then burning in hell for eternity because you never gave a shit to find the truth? You could have had excuses back when the world wasn't globalised but there's no excuse now. Chad and his whores will not have nothing in the next life but endless regret and torment worse than anything possibly imaginable

That is blasphemous
Keep coping. :feelskek:

Keep coping. :feelskek:
0 proof im coping, intact your the one who's coping. Your a hopeless person that's why everything is cope to you. But I'm not I will ascend
I think there has to be a force of some kind that created the universe. I can't tell you the nature of this force though.
It is our duty to find it and ascend

0 proof im coping, intact your the one who's coping. Your a hopeless person that's why everything is cope to you. But I'm not I will ascend
:feelsokman:
Keep going at it chad.
Thank god for my genetic failures and shitty life. I'm really grateful to him.
Thank him for the billions of people living in poverty, malnourishment and abuse.
Thank him for the crimes commited every second on this "god forsaken" earth.

I beleive that life has a purpose and that the universe/god responds to what we think and do. For example if you do something wrong and you know its wrong just in that moment something bad will happen to "punish" you for doing it despite knowing its wrong.

Keep going at it chad.
Thank god for my genetic failures and shitty life. I'm really grateful to him.
Thank him for the billions of people living in poverty, malnourishment and abuse.
if you were chad you wouldn't give a shit about those suffering real poverty and hardships. You only mention them because they make your outlook on life seems more legit cuz you hate your own life Genetic failures huh your brain seems to be working great. How many people are born with mental disabilities. You ungrateful swine. I specifically asked for no emotional arguments. Is this foids.is now

We are just puppets at the hands of fate.

No
If no what are your reasons
Because there is no such thing,there is no big jew in the sky or whatever you want to call him,we have huge telescopes out there and they haven't detected him even though they can see light years away.
The concept of Creator was invented by humans because they were scared about dying so they came up with the idea of an all powerfull being in the sky who made them and gave them souls and would send them to a paradise after they die.
How can you look at the universe and assume it came from where.
How can you look at the scientific data and say there is a Creator.

Did you even read what I wrote?
Yes you said when it comes to logic and facts its more likely God doesn't exist. When the opposite is true. I'm not even gunna begin this whole thing cuz its whole different Topics

Type up the -thought adventure podcast -if you want logic and facts and real intellectual discourse
No

Because there is no such thing,there is no big jew in the sky or whatever you want to call him,we have huge telescopes out there and they haven't detected him even though they can see light years away.
The concept of Creator was invented by humans because they were scared about dying so they came up with the idea of an all powerfull being in the sky who made them and gave them souls and would send them to a paradise after they die.

How can you look at the scientific data and say there is a Creator.
That just tells me you know nothing about scientific data because it supports the concept of a first necessary cause

I'm an agnostic. I don't deny the existence of a superior being, but I have not seen any strong evidence to support his existence either.

I think death itself opens the possibility of a superior being existing. Think about it, death is probably the only thing you can't modify in nature. Everything transforms itself, as Voltaire once said. Death seems to be the only supreme phenomenon which can't be invalidated by human actions. Death is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.

If death is so supreme and it definitely exists, why can't a superior being, higher than death, exist as well? If it does, that is God.

Besides, the universe operates itself like a clockwork. Behind this clockwork math formulas work together to keep it running. It seems to be designed. By whom? An intelligent being.

If no what are your reasons without mentioning inceldom?( lifes not meant to be perfect theres people in way worse situations than us) no emotions just logic and reason please?
Even if the probability of a creator existing is low, every probability around us has been low since mankind emerged.

What is the probability of sentient beings evolving from miserable organism in the middle of nowhere in this big galaxy? The probability is low, but here we are.

What is the probability of this planet having the exact conditions it needed for an organism, like the one from which we evolved, to appear? The probability is low, but here we are.

What is the probability of an intelligent creator having designed all of this? It might be low, but it's still possible.

Besides, the universe is apparently infinite. Our human brain might not be competent enough to understand the complexity behind an infinite universe, but why can't the same thing be said about God? If we can't even comprehend universe, and universe is observable, imagine trying to comprehend a superior being like God.

Got the idea?
Me personally I have hax experiences in life which prove to me without a doubt that a creator exists.
It's about faith. Science enables us to comprehend the physical world. Religion enables us to comprehend the spiritual world.

I haven't had a strong experience with God, which is one of factors preventing me from believing in his existence. People who have had it seem very convincing when they talk about God so I tend to believe them.

How can you look at the universe and assume it came from where. Like laurence krauss would have you believe?
Some argue it came from nowhere. Some argue it was designed. Many scientists believe in the existence of a superior being, creator of the universe. Some are hardcore atheists. I'm in between. I'm an agnostic as I previously said.

But if I had to bet, I'd say the probability of God existing is bigger.

if you were chad you wouldn't give a shit about those suffering real poverty and hardships. You only mention them because they make your outlook on life seems more legit cuz you hate your own life Genetic failures huh your brain seems to be working great. How many people are born with mental disabilities. You ungrateful swine. I specifically asked for no emotional arguments. Is this foids.is now
You are a fucking idiot.
And you don't make any sense.
I should be grateful because some other fuck has it worse. We should all be grateful, everything is fine, I am happy. My life is good.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
How is that emotional ? It's logical, if god existed, why does he allow so much suffering and injustice ? Because he doesn't exist and you are beyond stupid and think like a normie. You think you are smart but you are even more bluepilled than normies, you literally believe in a fairy tale because you were told so your whole life and because other believe in it too. If you were born in the middle of nowhere, not exposed to any of this brainwashing, you wouldn't think god exist.
And funny how you want "high iq" but can't even write a proper sentence. :feelswhat:

It is our duty to find it and ascend
Call into the atheist experience youtube show when its live and present your “evidence“ to Matt Dillahunty and crew.

I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to finally have an airtight argument with evidence presented by a theist for once as then they can end the show for good and go serve whichever deity you prove actually exists.

I don't understand how you can care about all that shit as an incel, nobody gave a single fuck about us, so why should you care about anyone else.

Yes you said when it comes to logic and facts its more likely God doesn't exist. When the opposite is true. I'm not even gunna begin this whole thing cuz its whole different Topics
Nah dude. Strictly logically speaking, with the knowledge we have now its highly unlikely a deity exists. There is simply no proof. And the more specifics you go into about what that deity is like the more unlikely it becomes.

I don't understand how you can care about all that shit as an incel, nobody gave a single fuck about us, so why should you.
How is that related to god exactly ? If god existed, he would care. I didn't say I cared. And yes I care, because I hate injustice and how American fucks can live a wasteful pig lifestyle while others starve. :feelswhat:

Can you elaborate?
when I'm living according to the book of Allah
I'm an agnostic. I don't deny the existence of a superior being, but I have not seen any strong evidence to support his existence either.

I think death itself opens the possibility of a superior being existing. Think about it, death is probably the only thing you can't modify in nature. Everything transforms itself, as Voltaire once said. Death seems to be the only supreme phenomenon which can't be invalidated by human actions. Death is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.

If death is so supreme and it definitely exists, why can't a superior being, higher than death, exist as well? If it does, that is God.

Besides, the universe operates itself like a clockwork. Behind this clockwork math formulas work together to keep it running. It seems to be designed. By whom? An intelligent being.

Even if the probability of a creator existing is low, every probability around us has been low since mankind emerged.

What is the probability of sentient beings evolving from miserable organism in the middle of nowhere in this big galaxy? The probability is low, but here we are.

What is the probability of this planet having the exact conditions it needed for an organism, like the one from which we evolved, to appear? The probability is low, but here we are.

What is the probability of an intelligent creator having designed all of this? It might be low, but it's still possible.

Besides, the universe is apparently infinite. Our human brain might not be competent enough to understand the complexity behind an infinite universe, but why can't the same thing be said about God? If we can't even comprehend universe, and universe is observable, imagine trying to comprehend a superior being like God.

Got the idea?

It's about faith. Science enables us to comprehend the physical world. Religion enables us to comprehend the spiritual world.

I haven't had a strong experience with God, which is one of factors preventing me from believing in his existence. People who have had it seem very convincing when they talk about God so I tend to believe them.

Some argue it came from nowhere. Some argue it was designed. Many scientists believe in the existence of a superior being, creator of the universe. Some are hardcore atheists. I'm in between. I'm an agnostic as I previously said.

But if I had to bet, I'd say the probability of God existing is bigge

Got the idea?

But if I had to bet, I'd say the probability of God existing is bigger.
Thank you at least somebody has his thinking cap on. Your point about not having any strong experiences with God. Maybe look into Islam, what have you got to lose. I don't mean look at islamaphobic sites which are funded by Jews. I mean genuinely look into Islam. Check out Ef dawah theres English reverts you might resonate with . Check out the thought adventure podcast more revert brothers you might click with

if god existed he wouldnt have made fortnite rap battle

Call into the atheist experience youtube show when its live and present your “evidence“ to Matt Dillahunty and crew.

I’m sure they’ll be thrilled to finally have an airtight argument with evidence presented by a theist for once as then they can end the show for good and go serve whichever deity you prove actually exists.
You can't convince a hard core atheist that God exists, just like you can't convince a hardcore religious person that God doesn't exist, It's called the backfire effect, if you present them with "evidence" they'll just make arguments around it and put up defense mechanisms in order to defend their beliefs.
How is that related to god exactly ? If god existed, he would care. I didn't say I cared. And yes I care, because I hate injustice and how American fucks can live a wasteful pig lifestyle while others starve. :feelswhat:
My bad misunderstood what you said at first brocel :feelsautistic:

You can't convince a hard core atheist that God exists
You could if there was actually evidence of god's existence and not just references to books, quotes, authority or anecdotes like "miracles" :feelskek:
I want a picture of Jesus Christ, I want a video of the paradise or hell. I want a location, an explanation on what is the soul, what are it's properties, how does it leave the body....
And they provide nothing but denying the dinosaurs existed. :feelsautistic:

Nah dude. Strictly logically speaking, with the knowledge we have now its highly unlikely a deity exists. There is simply no proof. And the more specifics you go into about what that deity is like the more unlikely it becomes.
Define proof? I once met an athiest who told me that if angels descended from the sky he still wouldn't believe? You say proof but never mention a yardstick or a criterion

A single strand of DNA contains more information than all the books on earth combined. Look it up. How on earth is that proof. Informations means design which had to come from a designer

Thank you at least somebody has his thinking cap on. Your point about not having any strong experiences with God. Maybe look into Islam, what have you got to lose. I don't mean look at islamaphobic sites which are funded by Jews. I mean genuinely look into Islam. Check out Ef dawah theres English reverts you might resonate with . Check out the thought adventure podcast more revert brothers you might click with
Yes, I intend to study Islam. I don't have that biased perspective toward Islam produced by the mainstream media. Thanks for the recommendation, by the way.

yes, but first you'd need to understand that the God which the populaces speak of isn't realistic.

You can't convince a hard core atheist that God exists, just like you can't convince a hardcore religious person that God doesn't exist, It's called the backfire effect, if you present them with "evidence" they'll just make arguments around it and put up defense mechanisms in order to defend their beliefs.

My bad misunderstood what you said at first brocel :feelsautistic:
Exactly bro, some people will never ever believe. I think it has to with sincerity a lot of people aren't sincere and only see what they want.

when I'm living according to the book of Allah
Interesting
You could if there was actually evidence of god's existence and not just references to books, quotes, authority or anecdotes like "miracles" :feelskek:
Just like you can't convince a hardcore religious person that God doesn't exist after showing him all your le science books and pretentious arguments and belittling :feelsautistic:
in4 all the stormfrontcels and islamophobiccels hijack this thread.

Interesting

Just like you can't convince a hardcore religious person that God doesn't exist after showing him all your le science books and pretentious arguments and belittling :feelsautistic:
So no proof then ? Just telling me you can't ?
And which religion is true also ? Which one of the dozens ?
And why not believing but living an ethical and moral life would get me to hell ? How is that a merciful god ? Looks like an absolute piece of shit god that wants to worshipped, like a chad.
None of you god coping incels should be here, if god existed, you just accept your fate and respect women because they are also god's creation and everything is fine and part of god's plan isn't it ? :feelskek:

So no proof then ? Just telling me you can't ?
And which religion is true also ? Which one of the dozens ?
And why not believing but living an ethical and moral life would get me to hell ? How is that a merciful god ? Looks like an absolute piece of shit god that wants to worshipped, like a chad.
I will make a thread in the near future on the proofs:feelsLSD:

Define proof? I once met an athiest who told me that if angels descended from the sky he still wouldn't believe? You say proof but never mention a yardstick or a criterion

A single strand of DNA contains more information than all the books on earth combined. Look it up. How on earth is that proof. Informations means design which had to come from a designer
Bruh. Summon angels from heaven and then we'll talk. I'm willing to re-consider in face of good evidence.

I dont think a god exist, but I think he should

@Mainländer what do you have to say Christiancel?
Yes, a supernatural beginning is required. Things couldn't have come from nothing nor always existed, laws of thermodynamics. God is whatever supernatural thing transcends these laws and created everything.

I also have hundreds of biblical responses to prayers in a row at this point, it's ludicrous to think they were all coincidences or cold reading.

I came to believe into the "god of the philosophers" after venturing a bit into metaphysics. Materialism and naturalism really sit on shaky philosophical foundations.
Regarding Krauss and his retarded claims, check out this:

Personal experiences are the laziest reasons for believing in a god. I've had some crazy experiences (more interesting than yours - trust me) but I'm not a simpleton so chalk it off as a coincidences or just plain old luck.

I came to believe into the "god of the philosophers" after venturing a bit into metaphysics. Materialism and naturalism really sit on shaky philosophical foundations.
Regarding Krauss and his retarded claims, check out this:
This shit site won't let me read it unless I'm subscribed. :feelsohgod:

This shit site won't let me read it unless I'm subscribed. :feelsohgod:
Sometimes I can access it, sometimes I can't. I think you have a limited number of free accesses per month.

lol no, religion makes no sense, no afterlife. Rather pathetic that people think religion is 100 Percent real. Plus, I have to learn about timescales and the Universe for my Major, and a "Creator" just sounds preposterous.