Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only greycels can reply to this thread

oh ok bro sorry i thought you had 15k posts,must have been my imagination

Yeah, shit, I must've accidentally inspect elemented those 15k posts and the pink text as well, mb :feelstastyman:

Yeah, shit, I must've accidentally inspect elemented those 15k posts and the pink text as well, mb :feelstastyman:
yeah im suspicious hes a color spy but ill allow him for now:feelshehe:
there is smoething off about him but i cant put my finger on it

@pp183 @Kuuro thoughts?

Greycel pride worldwide

Even mods are against greycels

Screenshot 20200407 194853  01

Be very careful greycels

How do you do my fellow greycels

Poor greycels can't have their own thread

Postmaxxing is so boring how do you people do it? Plus this site is feeling glitchy to me ngl
You have nothing else to do in your life, so you spend your days on this forum constantly posting inane and meaningless tripe in an effort to feel a sense of satisfaction that has been denied from you for so long. Boredom is nothing more than a second skin to you and the only thing that will fill the void is watching that sweet number go up and up.

You have nothing else to do in your life, so you spend your days on this forum constantly posting inane and meaningless tripe in an effort to feel a sense of satisfaction that has been denied from you for so long. Boredom is nothing more than a second skin to you and the only thing that will fill the void is watching that sweet number go up and up.
well fuck :feelsrope:
i might leave because of that one

Chillax, you'll get you Zero Two waifubot soon.

I have another idea. If that doesn't work i'm not postmaxxing.

Over for incels of color.

@Lookscel @Animecel2D
yo stop postmaxxing on my thread guys

Hi fellow greycels :) I love this forum and all of you, I care about you - keep being awesome! :p