Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel only friend leaving the state to go visit his girlfriend

xMadcelx

xMadcelx

Recruit
★★
I am doing my masters and its out of my home state and i decided to stay in my apartment during summer, so my few friends got back to their home state and one other friend who is a local has been hanging out with me, except he's leaving on saturday to wisconsin to see his gf that left for a summer job in milwuakee, hes going to a hotel fully paid by his rich parents, jfl... meanwhile im here rotting browsing incels.is and playing league of legends/runescape, he'll go and fuck his hot gf in a nice hotel and what not for 5 days, when he comes back im going to fucking avoid him for at least a month

Well It happens, she probably cucked him too

I am doing my masters and its out of my home state and i decided to stay in my apartment during summer, so my few friends got back to their home state and one other friend who is a local has been hanging out with me, except he's leaving on saturday to wisconsin to see his gf that left for a summer job in milwuakee, hes going to a hotel fully paid by his rich parents, jfl... meanwhile im here rotting browsing incels.is and playing league of legends/runescape, he'll go and fuck his hot gf in a nice hotel and what not for 5 days, when he comes back im going to fucking avoid him for at least a month
I hope it goes well with you and your friend. the solution that I see is that you go out to explore estimated

At least you have friends.
im here rotting browsing incels.is and playing league of legends/runescape,
This plus gymcelling is my life for the foreseeable future.

yea dude runescape is one hell of a grind
Bro I've been league coping hard since season 3 at least. I played rs a bit back in the day. Do you play osrs?