Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only for small dicked men less than 5" NBPEL - how small exactly are you ? Dicklets GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date

If anything under 5" non-bone pressed, what is your penis size at absolute 100% erection level ?

• 4.75"

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4.5"

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 4.25"

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 4"

• Less than 4" (please state exact size in comments)

• Total voters
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
Just wondering who has it worse than me, and how much worse. Please give answer to nearest 0.25 inches.

4 inch here. Never measured but have bone pressed and my estimate is 4 inch

@outherebrothers

1.5 inches erect.

there is no gym nor is there any surgery for your dick
IxePlUW.gif

IxePlUW.gif

There is surgery but it costs thousands and is extremely risky.

Apart from risking God knows what through surgery (which would take me years to save up my NEETbux for anyway), PE is my only hope. Doing PE on and off since 2006 and very little results, but I have to keep on with it to find the perfect routine/exercise combo for me that will give me the very best results. I do believe in PE (NOT cope) and that many other men have had good results with it. There is too much evidence for it not to be true. Even some of the medical community agrees that extenders can add length to your penis.

Why is NBPEL a thing? If anyone have a small NBPEL size dick but otherwise normal NBPEL that means they are fatcels

@RREEEEEEEEE is a confirmed 3 inches

The truth. But foids can get surgery for everything, there literally is no place on a foid they can´t improve with surgery. Small tits BREAST IMPLANTS, small ass, ASS IMPLANTS, roast beef lips surgery can take care of that it´s easy it´s just some excess tissue they will remove again foids have it so easy. Like men need to GAIN musclemass, GROW bigger bones to be taller or bigger wrists etc. (also not possible to do) and also has to grow a bigger penis (also not possible) Girls just need to lose weight if they are in whale mode (which is a walk in the park compared to building muscle) and for their private parts they can just get the roast beef removed. Everything in life is easier if you are a foid.

I can't even get an erection unless I stop fapping for 12 hours

ONCE AGAIN LOW IQ PEOPLE DONT INCLUDE GIRTH AND DICK SHAPE.

Just want to say for any dicklets the Bathmate really does work. I've gone up from a 5.5" (used to be 5.75" max when i was younger) to 6" length. Yesterday after pumping i got to 6.2" which looked huge to me. Massive lifefuel as someone who always hated his dick.

I've also been very lazy with the device. Used for a few months in the summer leading to october. Stopped since then. Now just started again yesterday. At least for me seems very easy to make gains and honestly even every 1/4" is very obvious.

There is surgery but it costs thousands and is extremely risky.

Apart from risking God knows what through surgery (which would take me years to save up my NEETbux for anyway), PE is my only hope. Doing PE on and off since 2006 and very little results, but I have to keep on with it to find the perfect routine/exercise combo for me that will give me the very best results. I do believe in PE (NOT cope) and that many other men have had good results with it. There is too much evidence for it not to be true. Even some of the medical community agrees that extenders can add length to your penis.
No results and ur doing it? Doing it wrong?

No results and ur doing it? Doing it wrong?

Have just been unlucky. Also foreskin/excess skin has made it harder for me to do the exercises.

4 in. Pretty compact. Concealable.