Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based ONLY FAKECELS MONEYMAXX

there are incels thoguh but they are wasting time studymaxxing
maybe
but I think :bluepill:are just genetically predisposed to a life of getting fucked and cope with some higher values/religion + low IQ helps
:blackpill:also but much less often-if they have time to think they are aware tryhard is for nothing:blackpill:

Last edited:
if you think that the only purpose in working and studying is to escape inceldom your a simp
false, the sole purpose of working and studying is the last result to escape inceldom

damn what a simp. first and foremost working is something you do to line up your pockets, get a roof over your head, and then some food on the table. anything else is secondary to this.
that's why my thought changed from "study hard study hard you will get a GF" to "go ahead and NEETmaxx and don't fear homelessness as a sub5 because it's easier than struggling and getting nothing"

I’m not proud of it. It’s something I use to back my truecel stratus.

I’m excited for college cause I will be rotting, working out and studying

It’s not much but as an inkwell you gotta be happy for the little things in life
you're not truecel

I AM A TRUECEL
5'5'' ugly ethnic
wbu ?
5'8''? 6/10?
leave
@Broly

lol wtf i am doing in your list , i am way more truecel than you will ever be, you 3day cum stained chewed meat eater

You can’t call me volcel when I’ve never even rejected sex from a girl.

@Mecoja @Lolimancer look at this guy:feelswhat:
How much should a guy try to get a partner? Those things should come naturally and it shouldnt be forced, its in human nature to breed, if you have to chase her for months, she actually doesnt want you and its doomed to failure. Its not worth it trying hard when she can and will cut you off in nanosecond. You will know do you have chances without actually asking her out by the way she treats you. You do your thing, finish school and build your life or not, if some foids likes you she will let you know.

jus
Yea I regret procrastinating hard in high school and wished I worked out more but I had no motivation at all from being severely depressed and having wild mood swings.

Don’t disrespect my posts my calling em postmaxxing:feelswhat:
t leave this damn forum

Eh even if I look better I still wouldn’t really care about getting girls unless I had some come up to me
you have a chance

I was a NEET for 3 years and now Im a wagecuck since I have assburgers which makes coding and getting an education for it easier, and meds that enabled it. The only difference between now and being a NEET is that I'm more stressed and have money that I can't spend on doing normie things. I'm still lifemogged mogged by NT NEETs who have a social life

ur pathetic. if ur parents weren't rich you wouldn't say that. u probably never slept a day hungry with nothing to eat.
@Sennacherib, whaddya say

so why do you still have your phone>
i sleep in the storage room of a hotel secretly, comfy life tbh

otherwise i spend my days in the coffee shop and then i go out and collect cans and sell them to save some money
i get food from the shelter

Easy to say with rich doctor parents

Trying to have a job with status and with a good payment and stable source of income can help in getting a female to want you, teen foids in the case (the age of consent on my country is 14, with status from a good job that is stable and with good income, i may have a chance).

Daytrademoneymaxxcels :feelsthink: