Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Only deformed people are truecels

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Unless you´re born with deformities of various kinds, i think almost anyone can look somewhat good, at least 5/10, and not the trashy 1-4, if they just stay thin, wear decent clothes, dont drink, smoke or take drugs, dont live too much of a stress-filled life & dont cross the gender borders in hairstyles, clothing etc. (gay/trans persona and clothing)

There´s also the philosophical notion that some people put forth, that bad actions and even thoughts :feelsthink: may make you uglier. I mean, what do we even know about this anyway? I think its true. I think good people look good, theyre not just better looking because they´re healthier physically. But, you may ask then, good looking normies, arent they mean/cruel? I think they´re more likely to just ignore ugly people, not bully them. Men that is. Women bully and hate everyone because of their narrow and naturally harsh selection as explained by wheat waffles on youtube.

Myself, i have a deformity, and autism. What can u do..

i think there are many deformed 1-3s/4s ofc, but then there are many who otherwise would be normies who out of sheer lazyness have fallen 2-3 points. All they need to do is wear better clothes & lose weight & sleep better (if they can, if they arent stuck in some soviet like hellscape suburb). But then again, all this ive written may be false, because looks are 100%, not even 99%, corellated with wealth, so whether u get pusay or not is entirely predetermined. My point again is that some normies could be born a 6/10 f.ex and through lazyness fall to a 3 or 4. Can u imagine? Not appreciating being a 6/10????

the lower half of people on earth, the 1- ~"4,9"s are therefore only the hopelessly deformed. There are no "ugly" but not deformed lower half. Those are just lazy. I see them every day. Fat people wearing sweatpants, piercings, beards etc... (beards only look good on darker people)

Last edited:
I'm just ugly, a 3/10. My facial proportions aren't good. Also my mandible is small (there are more extreme cases though, I can chew food, though my fucked-up mandible made my teeth crooked). I have dark circles under my eyes. My face is flat. My scull is a bit small, just like my face. My ears are protruding and look strange (though they're normal, medically). My nose is relatively wide and big. My eyes are asymmetric, but I don't have a problem with my vision. And so on. So, I could become a 4-5/10 after several surgeries, I think.

with deformed i mean things like downs syndrome, dwarfism, burnmarks, humpback, missing limbs, extremely short, wheelchair bound etc, not merely some facial asymmetries. Poeple without something like what i just listed here or similar deformities can always be a 5/10. Almost every time i see ugly people who arent deformed, they are dressed ugly and are fat and miskept in many ways.
Thats not genetic...

Even autism is a deformity often, its not just a mental problem. Often it shows itself as downs syndrome looking eyes, slightly tilted upwards at the edges like 20 degrees. Like greta thunbergs eyes.

Last edited:
Even wheatwaffles shows a fat guy as example of a lower tier creep. Thats not accurate and as alrdy explained, just dumb. If ur not deformed in some way, and ur still on this forum, ur just lazy.

Cope, only sub 5 autistcels can be trucels because they can still statusmaxx and moneymaxx.:feelsUgh:

I agree. The rest are just weird fucks

Cope, only sub 5 autistcels can be trucels because they can still statusmaxx and moneymaxx.:feelsUgh:
? i think ur grammar´s wrong. U mean they cant?

I agree. The rest are just weird fucks
90% of the cases, they´re fat. Even if they dress well, theyre FAT. Meaning they can IMPROVE they´re looks by simply exercising. Im thin, always has been, but im a truecel. I know many fat morons who by their lazyness insults me.

Not true. Autism is literally the worst thing you could have, and I unfortunately got cursed with it. Unless you're a severe burn victim you can get plastic surgery and look like a 6/10 Brad, but there is no cure for autism.

Not true. Autism is literally the worst thing you could have, and I unfortunately got cursed with it. Unless you're a severe burn victim you can get plastic surgery and look like a 6/10 Brad, but there is no cure for autism.

Tell me specifically how autism affects your day to day life. I’m genuinely curious. When did you realize you might be autistic?

Dude, i said autism also falls into the category of deformity equaling sub 5. Ye, autism is worse than even being a dwarf. I even saw a video of a CHAD looking guy with autism, and he couldnt get a girl because of the autism. Autism simply means you are too smart to be able to do all the moronic sarcasm, jokes, laughs etc. So normies despise you more than anything else.

Autism is what used to be called genius before the term autism was created. All societies have them. Wittgenstein, Tesla, Weininger etc. I think its built in into women to HATE them more than any other men, s they are left alone to create things for the group... it sucks, but its genetics.. fucking ant caste system genetics. Like the greybeards on the mountaintop in skyrim. Or the druids & shamans of old.

My brother isnt deformed, hasnt got autism either. He single only because hes lazy and not getting thin.

Last edited:
Tell me specifically how autism affects your day to day life. I’m genuinely curious. When did you realize you might be autistic?
It's kinda hard to describe since it basically has an effect on every single thing, but I'll try:
  • can't make eye contact (which normies find creepy)
  • can't shake hands or touch people (which normies find creepy)
  • have an odd diet so i can't go out for a meal with most people
  • don't know how to start a conversation
  • don't know how to carry a conversation
  • can't make friends
  • can't think emotionally (end up being very blunt and hurting others' feelings)
  • can't ask a stranger for help
  • have extreme difficulty ordering food at a restaurant
  • find it a challenge to just say "thank you" to a cashier or something
  • have odd hobbies
  • get pissed off very easily
  • have bad handwriting
That's the basics of it. It's fucked me over forever and there's no way I can fix it. I first realized that I may have autism when I was around 12 years old, but nobody believed me. Eventually things got bad and I ended up getting screened and diagnosed with autism.

Just look at this stupidity. They´re not ugly per se. The´re fat. The black guy and the scrawny looking girl on the right just needs a more stern-attractive look, better sleep/nutrition & hairstyle maybe and they´re normies.

If looks can be clumped into three tiers as wheatwaffles says, then where are the deformed ppl? obviously they cant be equal to those people in that row there. Thrye again, just fat. Fixable. And if those there above on the upper row qualify as 1-3s, then deformed ppl gotta be even lower in the negative, but negative value doesnt exist in such a measurement. Meaning.. ONLY DEFORMED PEOPLE ARE 1-3´s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sub 5 is lower than the average person in the region where you live
- Below average height
- Breed Below Average (JBW)
- Deformation in the facial bones and teeth (jaw hypoplasia, malocclusion, maxillary hypoplasia, prognathism, facial asymmetry, etc.)
- Severe deformation in the bones of the body
- Soft tissue problems (severe acne, burns, excess fat, etc.)

low iq thread