Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Only cute loli can wipe away my tears

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If ugly femorloid tried doing it - I would just cry even more

Fragile

Nichijou no Loli blet Kudasai Nachui

Why would you want a foid to wipe away your tears in the first place? I like crying alone.

Because it shows that she is caring
I guess that makes sense, but I would feel extremely awkward anyway. I remember when my cat died I cried the whole night and parents kept trying to be around me but that irritated me even more.

“Japanese slaves are believed to be the first of their nation to end up in Europe, and the Portuguese purchased large numbers of Japanese slave girls to bring to Portugal for sexual purposes, as noted by the Church in 1555.”

Napoleon is now wishing he had Iberian blood.

I guess that makes sense, but I would feel extremely awkward anyway. I remember when my cat died I cried the whole night and parents kept trying to be around me but that irritated me even more.
Would you bang your parents?

Would you bang your parents?
This was an example, I feel that even if it was someone I would bang I would feel weird, I don't like the idea of being comforted by someone else