Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking Niggers

you only care about the children because they were neotenic, the same system....AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, THIS FALSE MORALISM IS DISGUSTING.

one thing that always confuses me about you white brocels is why you guys hate negroes to an exceptional degree yet completely ignore the crimes and terrorization hispanics bring into your nation. I've seen mexicans and el salvadorians and puerto ricans rape 15 and below white girls walking home from school then shout and cuss racial insults and slurs at the white cops who come to detain them while they also resist such detainment and arrest:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

and yet white cops almost never shoot mexicans or latinos but only blacks:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
oh i hate them too! blacks are just worse. this is not to say browns are any good, i would rather watch hundreds die than lose a toenail, but they're not the main concern.

oh i hate them too! blacks are just worse. this is not to say browns are any good, i would rather watch hundreds die than lose a toenail, but they're not the main concern.
but by browns you mean hispanics and maybe arabs right

i hope you dont mean curries too!

im rice btw, do you white guys hate us curries and asians? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

but i agree hispanics are very nuisance inducing i lived around them my entire life and they have given me so much hardship

my former mexican neighbors used to party past 10pm with loud booming spanish music and throw cups and dirty papper plates to our side of the home so my mom would clean up after them,not only that they also used to put their music so loud i had to close all my windows during the summer during 90+degree weather with a broken ac:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I get it if u whites dislike my people,but cmon man the hispanics are waaay worse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i even had a single hispanic threaten me back in highschool after he cut in the brunch line telling me that his gang would fuck me up if i tried to fight back:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

im rice btw, do you white guys hate us curries and asians? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
i definitely have a soft-spot for asians considering they're not really doing anything to harm us for the most part. i feel bad for the asians who can't get a woman of their own race due to chasers so i've vowed to never date an asian woman.

i feel as if indians should focus more on fixing their country and culture rather than shitting on others (same thing with us whites), and i dont want to be around them. there's not really much indian-on-white violence, so at most it annoys me when they talk shit online and come to european countries, but they're not as bad as arabs.

but i agree hispanics are very nuisance inducing i lived around them my entire life and they have given me so much hardship

my former mexican neighbors used to party past 10pm with loud booming spanish music and throw cups and dirty papper plates to our side of the home so my mom would clean up after them,not only that they also used to put their music so loud i had to close all my windows during the summer during 90+degree weather with a broken ac:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I get it if u whites dislike my people,but cmon man the hispanics are waaay worse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i even had a single hispanic threaten me back in highschool after he cut in the brunch line telling me that his gang would fuck me up if i tried to fight back:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
oh yeah hispanics are def more annoying, i've grown up going to school with them, and have even been threatened at knife-point by one :society:. but hispanics aren't really immigrating to white countries (unless you count america as being white), and they're not killing us as often.

oh yeah hispanics are def more annoying, i've grown up going to school with them, and have even been
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
threatened at knife-point by one :society:.
Sorry u had to deal with that bud :feelsclown:
but hispanics aren't really immigrating to white countries (unless you count america as being white),
i do count usa as being white even though its not an originally white nation. :feelsmage:
and they're not killing us as often.
cope they murder you guys just as much as n3%roes do just less because whites tend to avoid hispanic neighborhoods and areas more,while blacks tend to live with whites almost in every white city,town,jurisdiction,etc:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: