Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ONLY CHAD OR ONLY DOG

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
A 20-year-old pregnant girl was arrested for sex with a German shepherd - she filmed everything and posted it online.

About a year ago, she was detained near a church for the same offense, but in 2023 she escaped with bail, convincing the judges of her innocence.

IMG 20240404 143346 343

IMG 20240404 143341 753

Attachments

• IMG_20240404_143604_546.jpg
    IMG_20240404_143604_546.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 44
Only delusional copers deny the dogpill at this point.

white women fuck dogs

i have no words

Advocating dogs genocide

They'd rather fuck dogs than us

Fuck dogs mog me, that's not fair.

They would rather fuck a dog instead of sub5 men like us.

he's a meme, that's it
because of him they think that an incel is a dude who wants sex all the time and that’s his problem, that’s why he’s crazy and shouts “give me sex”, in reality it goes deeper

because of him they think that an incel is a dude who wants sex all the time and that’s his problem
but he is right, sex and human affection is a need, maybe he's not incel in the true sense but he has a point

but he is right, sex and human affection is a need, maybe he's not incel in the true sense but he has a point
I think most incels want love and security to a greater extent, in order to extinguish loneliness and not think about someone cheating on them, this is my personal idea of happiness